117. Chapter one hundred and seventeen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.31.23

authors note ;
ooo. MOMOKOS FINALLY GOING TO LEAVE WITH ACE 🥹
ooo. this is a really short chapter 🧍🏻‍♀️

  ooo. i make my way back to Toji's home to grab my bags and... leave. 'Sorry Toji... but I won't be staying here anymore... I'll miss this place...' I let a breath out as I place a hand on my house before entering, where I take note of Ace's disappearance, and I take a piece of paper, that was Ace's goodbye letter, and I oddly enough frown. 'He couldn't wait for me to return- wait... why do I care?... its not like I care if he leaves...' I swallow thickly as I tighten my hold on the paper.

I let a heavy breath out as I place it down as I turn and open the door to my garden, expecting too see the destruction that I would have go fix up, only for my eyes to widen at the sight of the neat garden, even the ink had been fixed up. "Did he... did he fix it up?" I blink in shock as I ponder quietly, and I go to see that where the tulips were, there was a thing of dirt, and I could guess that any of the seeds that weren't ruined, were probably planted.

Soon, a soft smile forms on my lips, My ears perk up on the sound of the boars, and I go over to them as they were sparkling as they seem to be eating some food left out for them( ace would've been such a good dad ☹️ )and I gain a softer smile as I chuckle a bit. The boars hear this, and they lift their heads up. I proceed to crouch, "I know this is a lot to ask of a animal, but would you take care of this place? At least for a while." I ask of the boars, who seem to agree.

I stand up as I turn and with a saddened look, I grab my things, such as my sword and I depart, and I force myself to not cry as I leave, though my bottom lip was quivering as I walk, and I wipe away any tears that attempt at shedding, and when I go near the pear, I hear Ace call out my name. I look up at him as I see him starting to sail off, "Momoko!! You still wanna take my offer and join my crew?!" Ace shouts out to me with a closed eye grin.

My lips crack into a small chuckle as I shake my head( its gojo and geto all over again ☹️ )as I chuckle lightly as I place a hand on my sword hilt. "Ace... you moron... Alright Pirate boy' I'll join your crew." I say as I shake my head amusingly, I then proceed to take some steps back before running, and Ace holds his hand out as I take it and I tumble down in front of him, and Ace grabs me as he wrapped his arms around my waist as we tumble down.

Now. I would be Ace's first mate. Though I wasn't quite ready to get myself found by Big Mom... I'll find a way to not get a wanted poster... at least for now.

one piece extras ;
ooo. ace cleaned Momoko's garden up while she was gone

1000 words
──
sorixu_