94. Chapter ninty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.22.23

authors note ;
ooo. i cant wait for Christmas

ooo. i let out heavy breaths as I was beginning to get tired, "Fishishishishi!! Fishishishishi!! Fishishishishi!! Fishishishishi!!" Moria snickers as i slice the shadow-bats up again, I was really starting to get annoyed. "Fight me like a man you coward!!" I bark at him with irritation, with my devil fruit, Moria's shadow cant get me, but i also couldnt really stop Moria's shadow... too bad I dont have a devil fruit like Aces that packs more of a bunch.

"Now, commence with a stomping that will finish them all off!" Moria orders Ores, and my eyes narrow as i grit my teeth and I slide backwards as I have a hand on the metal ground, I wipe the sweat away as Ores begins walking towards the others.

"Gum-gum: pistol!! Now Gum-gum..." Ores attacks, and I notice that it was Zoro who it was targeting Ores. "Hey! Pay attention! If it was up too me, i wouldnt stop fighting until I couldnt lift my swords, but we're almost out of time. What you say we end this right now?" Zoro challenges Ores. "Okay." It replies.

"Fishishishishi!! But be honest, you don't think you can actually win with that beating you took? Do you?" Moria asks, "uh huh." Zoro replies confidently, I let out a tired breath as I go back to fighting Moria's stupid shadow, I was getting more and more annoyed. "Oh my! We got a real optimist!" Moria says in irritation.

"I'm pretty stubborn when I set my sights on something. Now lets see what you got! Finish me if you can." Zoro threatens Ores and Moria, making the ugly warlord more angry. "This morons trying to mess with your head, Ores! Less talking, more pounding!" Moria orders, and Ores leans forward, and I stumble forward a bit as Ores jumps high up into the air. "Gum-gum: pistol!!!" Ores starts fighting Zoro.

Ores gets its right arm stuck in the ground, before yelling in pain as Zoro fights against Zoro. "That's enough of you!!" Ores yells and I hear the sound of Zoro getting heavily kicked into the wall, I look to see Zoro's injured self, and my eyes widen. "Zoro!" I bark out in worry, I snap my head at the sight of Moria's shadow about to attack me, "Clear Storm Cloud Tree!" I unleash some slashes around my body that defended myself from the incoming attack from Moria's shadow, and I slice it up.

"Hey! Ores! Over here stupid!" Usopp yells, and when Ores turns, it swallows something that Usopp sent. "The heck was that? It felt- something in my mouth?" Ores says, and I can smell the fear coming off of Moria. "You didn't... you little bastard!!" Moria says.

"Its over you guys!! Ores swallowed the salt!!" Usopp yells, and Moria let a sound of disbelief, and there was the sound of writering from Ores. I let out a breath, but then, Moria's shadow disappears, and my eyes widen.

Moria snickers, "Fishishishishi!! You thought you had me huh?" Moria ponders, but I dont have time to care about it and i run at Moria, and i use my devil fruit to boost myself up to his shoulder, i raise my sword before plunging it in his shoulder, "you dirty bastard!!" I bark at him as i dig it in his shoulder. "Gum-gum..." I snap my head as my eyes widen at the sight of Ores stomping on Usopp, before going at Nami. My eyes widen as i felt my throat going dry and i shake in anger. "Moria... you rotten bastard!!" I bark as i raise the sword to stab him in the back of the neck, when i get flung away from his shadow, and I hit the wall of the cockpit, spit coming out as i fall down and I let out a pained sound.

"Hey big guy... might wanna stop that. What do you think your stomping anyway?" My head perks up at the sound of Luffy, though I couldn't persay see him from where I was in the cockpit. "You looking for these two? Cause your not even close." Luffy says, and I let a breath out of relief that he must've gotten Nami and Usopp out of the way.

I pick up my sword as i kneel and get ready to fight Moria's shadow once more, I let out breaths of exhaustion, but I shouldn't give in just yet. "Huh? Who are you? Get lost." Ores tells Luffy, "you don't recognize me? The names, Monkey D. Luffy." Luffy says, earning shock from Nami and Usopp. "Luffy?!" They shout in sync.

"It cant be! I mean, he's blue!! Well, i guess it does look a bit like him, c'mon blue guy! Are you really Luffy?" Usopp asks, and I purse my brows in confusion, 'why would he be blue?'

"Yeah its me. Stop asking."

Ores turns completely to face them, and my eyes widen in disbelief at... Luffy? He really is blue... also, he's much more muscular and large than I remember.

"That's not very convincing! But okay, what happened too you?" Usopp asks in complaint, "i thought he was just rubber. Does he some kind of transformation power I didn't know about? Unless maybe..." Moria says in confusion.

Luffy puts the two down, "so he already took out the rest of the crew?" Luffy asks, "uh, yeah- Momoko's in the cockpit with Moria though. We hardly stood a chance!! So i'm a bit worried for Momoko." Usopp worries for me. "Is that so? Stand back." Luffy orders the two of them, "wait- your going to fight him on your own? He doesn't just have your fighting abilities, but he can stretch like you now too! And i know you got big all of a sudden, but he's way bigger! I mean- you got a plan, right?" Usopp worries for Luffy, but I had to find a way too deal with Moria's shadow.

When Ores's arm went back to send a attack, instead of demolishing Luffy with it, Luffy mearly stops it with his bare hand, and my eyes widen as the others and I were in disbelief. "There's only one luffy, its me. You got a problem with that?" Luffy states before sending a uppercut so strong that it sends Ores flying in the air, and I was in the air flying back before my back collides with the back of the cockpit. I cough some saliva out as I go to stand up, when Luffy attacks Ores again, and it shakes and I fall on my ass as I use my sword to keep me standing as it was a bit difficult with Luffy beating Ores.

Then, the cockpit was harshly shaking, and i have a hand over my mouth as the cockpit was spinning like those on the rides, before it goes to shaky again, and I was in the air as i held onto my sword as i felt like throwing up. "Oh my god..." I mumble before having to slap a hand as Luffy goes back to spinning Ores around.

I manage to climb out of the cockpit as I felt like throwing up. I stumble out as I get out the way with shaky legs, Luffy and Ores battle it out, but I wasn't paying attention all that much. I did shank Moria though. I stick my sword in the ground as i lean against it, before throwing up my breakfast.

After all that, I leave as I go over to the others, when I do, my eyes widen at the sight of her. "L-Lola?" I say with eyes that were as wide as dinner plates.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko has finally seen lola!! 🥳
ooo. the sight of lola is definitely shocking

1320 words
──
sorixu_