64. Chapter sixty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.02.23

authors note ;
ooo. okay little story time: when i was 10, my teacher thought i stole something (i didn't) and she found some old forgotten orange peels and thought i was being abused... (i wasnt)
ooo. also just pretend whenever sanji or the others in the anime/manga mention about how robin was missing- just pretend their including momoko lmao

ooo. robin, chopper and i, were out shopping now- i had already secured some paper and ink- so that was in a bag. I also got some cute outfits- though i like this outfit and probably will wear this for a while.( more like a long while... )

Anyways- we were looking at a map which told us that we're somewhere in the backstreet shopping district. "Looks like we're somewhere in the backstreet shopping district." Robin hums.

"Pretty crowded for a backstreet to me. Glad they have places to walk around though." Chopper says as the three of us begin walking.

"They must've put a lot on the towns design." Robin says as some guys have heart eyes. "Would you look at that? What beautiful women!" Some men say at the sight of me and robin- i blink as i look over at robin with a deadpan.

"Their gorgeous! A real once im a life times beauty's!" A man who was balding- says with heart eyes. "Ugh, this place is full of sanji's." Chopper says- robin chuckles. "One sanji's enough..." i breath out. "Huh?" Robin hums in confusion at the sight of some creepy masks. "What is that guy selling? It looks creepy." Chopper says, and i nod.

"Its just some masks chop'. I noticed there's a lot of people wearing them, so they must buy them from there." Robin says as we begin walking again. "Oh, so they just wear them! I just thought that was their face!! Haha!!" Chopper laughs- i just chuckle slightly. "It seems the people here take the sea train to st. Fauldor island where they hold a costume festival every day." Robin says- and i blink in surprise.

"You sure are smart robin- i had no clue that was even a thing." I compliment as i look over at her, a small smile on my lips. She chuckles, "i appreciate the compliment, but its all because the people have been talking about it." Robin confirms. "You can hear everything they say?" Chopper asks with amazement. "I cant help it. Ever since i was young i've made it so i could keep a critical eye and ear on my environment." Robin informs.

"Ohh!! Wow robin! Thats cool!" Chopper says with amazement, i look over at robin- and there was a scent that it was hard to really decipher of, but i felt something in my gut that tells me something's wrong. "Robin?..." i ask as i go to reach out to place a hand on robins shoulder, "Ah, Found a book store doctor." Robin says- and chopper speeds off to it- catching me off guard.