43. Chapter fourty-three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.01.23

authors note ;
ooo. tysm for all the love for this book 😭🫂
ooo. if momoko was a man, then she would probably look like the drawing i made- i only drew momoko- none of the other strawhats btw!! (i used a boa handcock male as a base)

ooo. the guy then crashes, and he falls off the waver, and he groans a bit. "My goodness- is everyone alright?" The man asks, "YOUR THE ONE WHO CRASHED!!" zoro barks at him with shark teeth- i just sweatdrop and deadpan from the man. "Hey luffy, didn't you bring back something like that waver from the sea bed?" Nami asks luffy, and i just eye them. "Of yeah, i did- didn't i?" Luffy says as he sips his drink, and i lean to him.

"Is that really all that good?" I ask, eyeing the drink, and he nods. "Yup!" He says, and i take it, and i drink it with a extra straw i pulled out of no where and i take a sip- and i reel back as it was sweet. "You can have it" i say as nami hums as she looks at the sky waver, "that that must be the sky waver we read about in that noland the liar. A boat that could sail without wind!" Nami says, and i eye the waver that the man sits up.

"Did you make some new friends, connis?" The man asks, "yes. They only arrived a few minutes ago from the blue sea world" connis says with a small dip of her head. "Oh, still adjusting. They must be a great many things that puzzle you about the white white sea. I'm sorry" the old man quivers with his old man voice, "There's no need to apologize" usopp says to the old man- and i nod with his words. "Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. My name is pagiya." Pagiya says, "Its nice to meet you, pagiya." I nod my head with my comment.

"How was the fishing today?" Connis asks- and i eye nami as she approaches the sky waver. "Quite a successful adventure. I have an idea! You should all come over for diner! We'll fill your belly's with the taste of the island" pagiya says- and i smile slightly- before i gain a irk as luffy would probably eat all of it with his bottomless stomach of his. "IM ALL FOR THAT!! IM STARVING!!" Luffy cheers, 'your always starving' i irritably look at luffy.

"Sky island cuisine! You mind if i help you prepare it?" Sanji asks, i grab luffy by his ear, and he flinches, "ACK!!" He says as i pull his ear, "Dont even think about eating more than enough!" I snap at him, and he nods, "OKAY!" He shouts, and i let go of his ear. "Before we go. I have a question, this boat- it doesn't have any sails to catch the wind, and you aren't rowing it either. So, how does it propel through the water?" Nami asks as she eyes the waver close up, and i eye nami.