121. one hundred and twenty-one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.02.24

authors note ;
ooo. 3d2y baby 😜

( third person )

ooo. as Momoko continued on her crying that was filled with heart break and pain, Tanjiro was silently watching as he stands behind a tree, his little sister, Nezuko, who had gotten cursed by the demon-demon fruit while also having the Combustible-Combustible fruit that allowed her to set her blood on fire- she was also there, and while Nezuko didn't know Momoko, even by meeting the girl subtly, couldn't help but feel empathetic for the girl.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro, who had known the girl for these past few days- was feeling conflicted. On one hand, he shouldn't disrupt someone when their crying or mourning someone, but on the other hand, he felt like he should comfort the older woman. So, pushing past the former idea, he approaches the woman who was crying as she couldn't stop crying.

"Excuse me... miss. Momoko?..." Tanjiro softly asks as his younger sister was behind him, looking at the hunched over Momoko with empathy in her eyes. Momoko's eyes snap behind her, and she would've covered them if it wasn't for the fact that she was frozen stiff, so Instead- her shoulders hitch up as her head was lowered as the lid of her hat casted a shadow over her tear striken eyes.

Then, unexpected to her, Nezuko wraps her arms around the back of Momoko, making said Indigo-hairette, look over her shoulder as she looks down at Nezuko- who raised her head to look at Momoko, Brown meeting pink.

Momoko's lips quiver, and soon, a back-hug, turned into a normally tight one as the younger girl seems to be glad she can console the woman, then- due to stress, Momoko passes out...

( a few days later )
( momoko's pov )

ooo. my eyes flicker open, light flooding into my vision, and I take a second to reset where I was, before my lips quiver as I tighten them together as I tighten my hold on the white and pristine hospital blanket, biting down on it as I feel tears glass over my eyes as my lips tremble as I take in shaky inhales through my nose as I swallow thickly.

  "Ace... your really gone... you idiot... now... now you- you left Luffy... you left me... you left Yamato... you left Otama... you left Whitebeard... your gone... why- why..." I quiver out as I sit up and clutch the blankets as I hide my face in my knees as my shoulders tremble as tears slip down my face as I swallow thickly.