14. chapter fourteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.27.23

authors note ;
ooo. i have school tmr so updates will be a bit slower than usual
ooo. this is a long chapter lol i fit basically the entire drum island arc in this one chapter
ooo.this chapter will mostly if not basically the entire thing be centered in third person unlike first person like all the other chapters
ooo. i also changed a bit of the story in this when they get to the drum island

ooo. we were on our way of leaving little garden as we were on the ship, i was writing what had all happened during such in my draft notebook, I asked the two giant's what their names were apparently their names were dorry and brogy, and surprisingly, the two of them allowed me to put in elbaf, the place they come from. As i write, my vision gets hazy. I put down my pen and i put a hand to my forehead as i try and sooth a painful headache that was coming up- my eyes water as i sneeze as well as my extremely stuffed nose, and i felt as though i was in a thick layer of snow.

  'Ugh... it's freezing...' I think as i my breathing is uneven. I was freezing, yet i felt like i was on fire as well; i wipe away a forming layer of sweat, i get up and go out to the bathroom, i go to a small bucket of water and i splash the water on my face. After splashing that water on my face, a memory of the past comes back to me...

ooo. laying on a futon, a younger version of momoko lays, her taned face had red on it as she breathes uneven breaths; a wetted towel was placed on her head to try and relieve the fever, then; the door to the room opens, and a older looking boy sits down next to the bed- momoko looks up to the boy whose mouth was covered with a strange scarf that covered his entire mouth, his hair was a shade of marron, and his eyes were a shade of wine red.

"B-big brother __ i- i'm sorry you have to see me like th-this" momoko stumbles on her words, she was starting to get teary eyed but the boy only splashes a bit of the water that was from the bucket on her face, making her face flinch from the water, "huh? Why'd you do that!!" She shoots back at her brother, her lips pursed with a frown and her eyebrows creasing, her brother just puts two fingers to her forehead in response, "because you don't need to apologize __ your my little sister afterall" the boy says, making momoko's eyes widen before crocodile tears attempt at falling from her eyes, she immediately covers her face with her hands.

  "B-big brother... its not that its just- what if mama finds out a-and she gets mad at you... i-i'm grounded for not writing what she wanted- and you might get in trouble for coming and helping me!" momoko shouts as tears drip from her eyes and start soaking the blanket as she tries and rubs them away with the back of her fists. The boy can only look down as a shadow casts over his eyes; it seems that the boy was having a hard time on what he should say- instead, the boy chooses to pat the girls head softly.