31. chapter thirty-one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.14.23

ooo. when i awoke, i learned about how i missed saying my goodbye to vivi- and how they all showed the  X' marking- which zoro just held my arm up thay showed it- though the fact that i didn't actually do it myself made me frown sadly, and the others all were moaning sadly, and i sigh sadly.

"Didn't even get to say goodbye..." i mumble as i cross my arms as i look out to sea sadly as i sigh. Then- a new smell appears, making me pause. "Looks like we finially escaped the firing squad." The smell says, and i look to see a woman who i've never seen nor met before appear, and i pause as i blink in confusion.

"Good work" she adds on, and the others get up, "Here to avenge your friends?!" Zoro questions, and i was just staring at the woman with a blank look, 'im not going to lie but... id smash- hold up- isn't this some kind of enemy? Also i have no clue who she is either...' I blink, "Whose she?" Chopper questions, and i was just looking at her with a blank look. "I don't know, but she's so damn beautiful~" sanji swoons, the woman somehow manages to disarm nami and zoro- and i guess it too be some kind of devil fruit. "Didn't i tell you before? Dont point such dangerous objects at me." The woman says as i blink as i stare at her.

"How long have you been on our ship?!" Nami asks in suspicion, and i just stare at the tan woman. "A while, these are your clothes right? I'm borrowing them" the tan woman says as she sets out a chair, "JUST A MINUTE LADY!! JUST THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Nami shouts at the woman, and i just eye the woman. "Monkey D. Luffy, it hasn't been so long youve forgotten what you've done to me, hasnt it?" The woman questions luffy.

Sanji then grabs luffy by his collar as he shakes the boy, i just deadpan as i watch. "Luffy?! What did you do to that beautiful woman?! You lousy bastard!! Tell me!!" Sanji shouts before rumbling curse words as he shakes luffy by his shirt collar. "Wait a minute! Stop lying!!" Luffy shouts at the woman who puts her arms behind her head. "Wrong. What you did to me was unbearable, go ahead. Admit it." The woman says, and sanji goes back to shaking luffy by his collar, i just watch blandly.

"-I'm going to tear you apart!" Sanji says to luffy, "Hold on, your not making any sense. What'd ya want me to do?" Luffy questions the beautiful woman who puts her chin on her hand, "I want... to join your crew." The woman says, and i shrug. "What?!" The others say with exception of zoro, only sanji seem to like this idea- mostly because she's a beautiful woman.

"I wanted more than to die at that very moment... but you forced me too live. Thats your crime. There's no place for me too go, so i decided to stay with you." She explains, "Alright, you can join." Luffy says, and the others shout his name, only sanji seemed to like this idea. Luffy looks at us with a smile, "There's nothing for you to worry about, she's not dangerous, trust me. She isn't a bad person." Luffy says, i shrug, of course i don't really trust her too much yet.