56. Chapter fifty-six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.01.23

authors note ;
ooo. i hate school sm i cant wait to be done with it

ooo. the boat was still going and godfall still had his speech, "when we first met, i acted as a soldier for higher- to protect you. Because you blue sea dwellers are unfamiliar with the waves of sky warfare." Godfall comments- i blink in confusion on what godfall meant by the sky warfare- i was currently sitting on the railing.

"Sky warfare? What's that?" Usopp asks- asking just what i was thinking. "Hmm... perhaps if you move that barrel over here." Godfall says. "A barrel?" The four of us ask in confusion at once. Sanji then moves a barrel to godfall- where there's a dial on it, meanwhile sanji holds up one of usopp's fake 500 ton hammer- making me eye it with my hands on my hips.

  "Now observe" godfall instructs, and i just keep eyeing the false 500 ton hammer with my usual gaze. "Can someone tell me why we're doing this?" Nami asks, and i shrug. "All will be clear soon. Now strike the shell with all of the might you have young man" godfall tells sanji who eyes him.

  "Be careful sanji. If you put a whole through my ( chest* like ace's )deck, i'll put enough holes in you to make swiss cheese jealous! ( or just one hole through his chest like ace's )" usopp threatens- i just look down ( like how ace was looking down at luffy while akainu had his fist through ace's chest )at godfall from my spot on the railing that was next to him.

  "Now hit it with all the strength you've got." Godfall says, "HEY!! HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR A GUEST OLD MAN!!" Usopp yells- and i gain a irk mark, i then take my shoe and hit it at usopp- and he falls down with a large hit, "SHUT IT" i bark back.

  "Well, its your show old timmer" sanji says as he reels the hammer back, i just ignore Usopp's yapping- sanji hits the dial but nothing happens except for a small vibration. "Woah. That was just sad, i know i said keep it easy- but i didn't say you didn't have to try. You didn't even make a dent in it." Usopp says with a bead of sweat on his cheek- i just look at usopp by the side- irritation in my gaze.

  "No, i gave that swing everything i had. Like i was actually trying to put a hold in the deck." Sanji says as he hold his chin as he looks at the smoking dial with ponder.

  "Hey now"

  "I know its crazy- but its like the shell took all the force of the impact." Sanji says, i blink with a perplexed look at the sight of the now no longer smoking shell. "Huh?!" Nami and usopp gasp in disbelief at sanji's suggestion. "It seems that way" i say with a shrug of my shoulders.

  "No if you'd be so good if you turn the shells holes ( like how ace has a hole through his chest ☺️ )towards the barrel and press the tip on the back." Godfall instructs, and sanji does just that- i just watch sanji silently. "Right here?" Sanji asks and as he does that- a explosion happens- and sanjis tossed away like a sack of potatoes and he hits the railing- Usopp shrieks with his arms in the air- i had my arm raised in front of my face for protection- nami doing something similar.

  Usopp's chin gets hit by a piece of the barrel- shutting him up. The steam dispenses as it lays flat against the deck- i blink in surprise at the dial- nami and usopp hiding away from the dial.

  "That is a impact dial. It absorbs any impact it receives and then releases the energy when pressed. It's usually on the plam of the hand with a glove or a bandage. A direct hit from one of these have more than enough power to kill a average person easily." Godfall informs, and i deadpan as i eye him. 'Coulda told us instead of showing us'

  "I know. Usopp?" Sanji says- and he must mean when the two boys and luffy fought against the priest whilst i was busy with my own thing. "Ah... yeah! Your right! Thats what that butterball ( butterball is craazy )priest was using." Usopp says as he gets back on the same deck as us.

  "Guess the priest i fought didnt have one." I say with a shrug, "WHY DIDNT YOU WARN US?! THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME OLD MAN! AND WHAT IF MOMOKO-CHAN FOUGHT AGAINST A PRIEST ALONE?!" Sanji shouts as he hits godfall repeatedly in the head- godfall was uneffected- i gain a irk mark as i listen to sanji's rant was about how he embarrassed himself in front of nami and i- which i brush off.

  "-That incredible power is a double edged power. For it threaten the life of the attacker as well as the opponent. As a result, it was very rarely used." Godfall informs- and i imagine someone attacking another then popping like some kind of balloon.

  "These little shells are that dangerous? Their worse than any weapon i know!" Usopp says with disbelief, and i look at sanji who was using a hand sweeper and hand whatever it is to have the piece of wood swept into it. "Yeah, i thought dials were supposed to be common everyday objects?" Nami asks.

  "So they are. But it seems that man finds ways to make deadly uses for beneficial discoveries no matter how median they may seem to be. It all depends on the user. Dials are very useful when applied in battle, their power for destruction can be possible. For example- the heat dial used for cooking- can be placed in a lens and be used to generate thermal energy, creating the deadly weapon known as the heat jabblen. Or the flame dial- which stores fire- can be placed in the mouth of a bird. Creating a creature that can seemingly breathe fire. Or a metal dial, which is used for metal poles, can be created as a spear."

  "Yeah! Chopper mentioned something like that! Same with momoko!" Usopp says- and i nod- my arms folded across my chest. "And that's sky warfare?" Nami asks.

"It is. Blue sea people, who know nothing of dials- have no way of seeing through these tricks. Same holds true for our many artificial clouds, the priests have formed these into forms they can control. If you don't understand then you'd be helpless against them." Godfall informs. "Wait a sec- then is there any truth to that montra thing that tubby was talking about that let him predict our moves?" Sanji asks.

I stop watching sanji and i instead look at godfall. "Yes. Montra, unfortunately I myself am unable to use it so its rather difficult for me to explain. Montra is described as the ability to hear the ideas that as long as they live, his or her body admits its own voice." Godfall explains- i raise a brow, "a voice?" I ask with a blink of my eyes. "Yes. By listening to the voice, your supposed to be able to know your opponents next move. With practice and training you can hear these voices over a very large area. The priests can hear over all of the upper yard. Enel's powers extend across this entire land, the exact nature of those powers remains a mystery. But because of them, the people of this land can never know a moment's ease."

I purse my lips as this enel guy is pretty much like the old hag- with some exceptions- but still, which is why i hate this guy even more so than before.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko will describe big mom as old hag or other insults
ooo. momoko hates people like big mom

1349 words
──
sorixu_