118. Chapter one hundred and eighteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.01.24

authors note ;
ooo. Idk if this goes with the time line

  ooo. it had been almost 7 months since I left with Ace, and since then, Ace has recruited a decent size for a crew. Of course because most Marines and the World Government are gullible, they never expected I was the first mate to Ace. Now, we were on our rode to arrive at a place known as Sabaody Archipelago, a island where you could get your ship coated in order to get to a island called Fishman island... which is the Island that was before the New World... the New World was where the Toto Islands would be... the Islands where I was born, and the Islands where my family would be at...

  Anyhow... currently, we were eating food in the kitchen- the five boys, mido, sato, katsu, ki, and riya, all had some bruised faces as earlier this day- the five of them were running around as they were fighting over a piece of treasure apparently and they ended up getting to rough and they proceeded to do the unspeakable... they accidentally crash in the door to the washroom... and they proceeded to see me... I still remember it...

  I hum as I shower, washing my hair with some soap as I have my hands brush through my hair, massaging at it every once and a while with my lemon scented shampoo. My ears perking up on running outside the washroom door, making me purse my brows as I turn my head over my shoulder at the sound, when suddenly- the door to the washroom bursted open, and the five lay on the ground on a pile.

  My eyes widen and I grab a towel just as they got a slight peak- I wrap the towel around me at the speed of light as the five of them were left starstruck, unable to process what just happened. "You bastards... IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!! GET OVER HERE!!" I run as they five manage to snap out of it, "WAIT!! WE'RE SORRY!! DONT KILL US!!" The five of them yell in fear at my scary expression as I run at them, the five bolt.

  I slide and stop myself by placing a hand on the wall, "Mido, Sati, Katsu, Ki, Riya... IM GOING TO BOIL YOU IN ACID!!" I run at them, they proceed to scream, "DEMON MOMOKO!!" They scream as they get pale as a ghost, I proceeded to catch up to them, and I take my fist and I give them all a strong hit on their heads before beating him that make them have bruised faces as they lay on the ground defeated.

  I stand above them dangerously, a dark shadow was behind me- when I notice a jacket being put on me, and I perk up as I look over to see Ace, "I dont want you too catch a cold." Ace says as he gives me a smile, I blink. "Ace... you should take these boys and get them as far away from me as possible before I murder them..." I tell him, before my head slowly turns towards the five who woke up.