32. chapter thirty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.15.23

authors note ;
ooo. this chapter will be all about her past with the man who took care of her!! so her family will be revealed as well hehe 😜
ooo. i kinda stole rengoku's last speech...
"may each tear and each fond memory be a note of love rising to meet you." — jennifer williamson

  ooo. my eyes open before my eyes widen as i sit up, my back in pain, and i take notice of the unknown environment, and my eyes widen as i scrouch towards what seems to be a wall, my eyes wide as my breathing was heavy, "W-where am i?" My voice cracks as i sweet in fear, swallowing a lump that was stuck in my throat as my breathing was heavy, "Did... did they find me... but how come theres no scents i recognize... and i surely shouldve died..." i tremble as i hold my head, and i find that my head was wrapped up.

  Then- i also noticed that this home had no scents of danger. My lips slightly tremble, and i hold my face with my hands as i have tears pour onto my hands, "Did mama... really try to kill me?..." i question as i remember that mama's sent was there as well as a laugh of hers- around there, and I grit my teeth. Mama... i hate her... and big brother katakuri... he hates me as well... i never want to see them again...

  As some tears pour out and onto my hands, a door creaks open and i stop as i lift my head- and there was a man with long brown haired tied into a ponytail, he had a soft and kind smile placed on his lips, and i clench my fists. "W-who are you?! Are you going to hurt me old man?!" I shout as i hop off the bed, my fists clenched tightly in a defensive manner, the man chuckles and i pause.

  "You sure are a agressive one, aren't you?" He laughs, and i frown. "Are you going to kill me?..." i mumble as i have my hands clenched, i look down at the floorboards as i sweat, "Kill you? What a weird idea" the man chuckles a bit, a kind smile on his lips. I pause as i stare at him wide eyed, and strangely enough... he had a sent of kindness and not a hint of what mama has usually.

  I look down, "Then what do you need from me? You must want something... because why else would you help me?..." i quiver, my eyes narrowed as i close my eyes tightly. "Well... i want you to..." i shut my eyes, "To get better!" The man says and i pause, my eyes wide, and for once- i lift my head up at him, and i see as though his kind smile was true. My lips part just slightly as i look up at him, my eyes slightly wide...

  ooo. sitting at a dining room table, there was a bowl of spicy chicken and what seems to be some plain white rice, i swallow a lump as i look up at the sweet looking man, i furrow my brows as i lift the bowl as i smell for poison, to which i don't pick up any traces of poison, i carefully take the chopsticks before placing it in my mouth, chewing on it slowly as i look up at the man every few moments, and then i swallow it.