68. Chapter sixty-eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.03.23

  ooo. i was smiling in relief, a marine enters the hallway we were in, "chief spunda, we've spotted strawhat luffy thats shouting things at nico robin and momoko." The marine says. "On the rooftop?! How could that happen when i saw pluno on it just a minute ago?! What the hell is he doing now?!" Spaunda shouts.

  Spaunda goes over to the window to look at the situation- but whatever he saw- it wasn't good because he packed away- then luffy yells again- scaring spaunda, making me deadpan. 'What a wuss, he thinks hes all high and mighty one second and the next he's a crybaby.'

  "Ch- chief spaunda sir! How should we deal with strawhat luffy?!" Some marine and government official askes. "Lucci!! Where- is he?! Somebody call him not!! The rest of CP9 too! Ive had enough! I wont be satisfied if they wipe out strawhat and everyone in his wretched crew!!" Spandum says before giving some other orders to the marines that i just ignore.

  "Hey. Get that chin up nico robin, Y'know, most people wouldn't come here to save their friends. Hell- most people couldn't even make their way here at all. Dont get me wrong, i know the only reason you agreed to the government's terms was to protect them- but you saw what happened. They don't give a damn about keeping their word to you or anyone else. The deal is shut, even if you keep up your end of the bargain its not going to help anyone. The only thing left is too wait for your crew to break you and your friend out of this dump. Doesn't sound so bad to me- and yet, here you are looking as miserable as ever. I think your running from someone that even your friends dont know about. I wouldnt worry about the strawhats dying in this place, in the end if you dont look them in the eye- in the end they wont be able to save ya'" Franky states.

  I look over at robin, "you dont have to tell us everything, but we're your friends- so whatever happens to you, or whatever is happening to you- we're still going to be there for you- no matter what. Because its not what your past should define you as, who you are today is what matters." I grin- and even though im grinning and telling her this- i too was hiding my past... but its for the better that none of them know...

  "HEY!! IS ANYBODY THERE?!" Luffy yells, i ignore him- robin eyes me before looking at her knees again. "Well wether you like it or not, im going to make you face them." Franky says and i just look forward, robin seems confused and shocked.

  Meanwhile- as the marines go to take the three of us away- franky makes his bottom like a balloon- making me look at him a perplexity before waving it off for now. "What the hell is that?!" Spaunda yells in shock at the sight- my face grows sour and irritated. "Oh hey spaunda, like you said- im pretty much screwed so i might as well blow myself up y'know." Franky says and i gain a irk. "WHAT?!" Spaunda stutters in fear.