144. Chapter one hundred and fourty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
06.14.24

Authors note ;
ooo. Decken disgusts me. I'm serious. If there's one OP character i wish i could jump, it would be him. Idc if someone tries to defend him, cause i would not listen. That man is 35 simping for a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD
ooo. Also thank you for 90k reads 🥲
ooo. pillowcolor__ the part 2 of bridgerton WAS SO GOOD I KNOW YOU WERE EATING UP THE FRANCESCA'S SCENES !!

ooo. king neptune began to yell, "AHHHHHHH! VANDER DECKEN WENT AFTER SHIRAHOSHI!! PLEASE, I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT! LET ME GO AFTER DECKEN!!! YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY TREASURE! YOU CAN SLAY ALL MY SOLDIERS! ANYTHING YOU WANT!!"

"HEY YOUR MANESTY!"

"..." I have a small drop of sweat before i look back at now Hody narrowly.

"HE'LL CAPTURE SHIRAHOSHI! My precious shirahoshi!" He yells as he bows his head as he has tears in his eyes. I look at him for a moment with a bead of sweat at the sight of the king of fishmen island crying- though it makes sense since Shirahoshi is going to be hunted by that creep Decken.

"Your pathetic Neptune. And to think the hated straw hats helped us take over Ryugu Palace." My eyes sharpen as i have a small frown on my face. What's with these people associating me with people i don't like??

"Nng... ( 🤨 ) Jinbei told us something suspicious was going on in the fishmen-district. Are you the mastermind behind this, Hody?! But you were solider in neptune's army! Have you no shame?!" The seahorse minister shouts in disbelief. Jinbei did tell me and Ace about how Hody used to be in neptune's army before.

"Ja ha ha! Shame? I take no pride in having served neptune! I only joined his army to learn how to fight. It's as simple as that" hody explains, i jut my lower lip out. "You!-" the minister goes to say, but hody cuts him off

"Thanks to you, I'm strong now! We fishmen have long been unjustly oppressed by humans. I've seen it with my own eyes since i was a child! I looked up to Arlong because he turned the tables on the humans! Now we'll continue his legacy as the new fishmen pirates! I trained to become Arlong's right hand man when he began his conquest of the world from the East Blue. But a band of humans tharted him!"

I look at Nami who looked as pale as a ghost as i continue to have my body mostly behind a wall in this small storage room as my head was just barely peeking out from the wall i stood next too, just enough to see what was going on. Hody was loud enough for me to hear clearly.