81. Chapter eighty-one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.13.23

authors note ;
ooo. im finally not sick anymore :D
ooo. momoko will interact with lola soon, and im kinda excited for it considering this will be the first interactions with one of her family members, specifically one of her siblings in a while

ooo. nami looks at the log pose as we all look at thriller bark. "This is weird, the log pose isn't interacting with this island at all" nami says, and we turn our heads to her. "Nor should it. Cause originally this island came all the way in from the west blue." Brook informs, i eye him. "The west blue?" Nami asks, and brook turns and walks to the kitchen- making me tilt my head slightly. "Indeed." Brook responds.

"Hey, where are you going?" Sanji questions suspiciously as brook takes his cane. "Truly this has been a great day for me. Not only was i able to meet you, but now my wish has been granted as well." Brook says as he goes to another door and opens it, acting like he was leaving and we'd never see him again- this makes luffy hop off the railing and run at brook, we all go after him.

Brook places a foot on a railing that was facing the deck of the merry. "Yohohoho! Yohohoho!!" He laughs as he managed to jump from the railing to the sunny's sunflower like mane. "Thats one hell of a jump." Sanji comments with impression, brook turns as he has his top hat raised from his afro. "Yes! There's no pesky flesh weighing me down! Please, do not follow me. You must break through that gate before you and you must escape this place. Whatever you do, you cannot drop your anchor in here! That being said, it truly was a pleasure meeting all of you today! I wont forget your kindness for as long as i live!! Farewell, i hope we meet again! On the high seas!" Brook calls out before jumping off the sunny.

  "Hey brook! Wait!!" Luffy calls out for luffy as most of the others looked freaked out. "Hey wait! Isn't he a devil fruit user?!" Zoro freaks out, "Is he suicidal?" I question as he just jumped down into the sea below, and if i remember right, devil fruit users can't swim. "He'll sink like a rock!" Usopp panics out.

  "Yohohoho!!" Brook laughs as he was... running on the... water? "He's running on the water?!" Usopp shouts in shock, "that is too cool!!" Luffy sparkles as brook runs speedily across the water. "Anyways, we should listen too him and get moving. I don't really understand the situation here, but I do know this island is bad news." Nami says, and luffy turns his head at her with a stupid grin. "Huh? Did you guys say something?" He says with a grin, while the three fearful of the crew have sweatdrops and their eyes nearly popping out, i had a irk mark.