04. chapter four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.14.23

ooo. after saying that- sanji adds, "no... its a- its a person" sanji says with wide eyes, well- i mean, this is all so shocking so its understandable, "are you sure?" Usopp says, "That old man killed a great king squid with a single hit..." Nami says in a state of surprise, "The question is, why? Was he trying to save us? Or is he just fishing?" Sanji adds to Nami's statement.

This brings me back to the nasty smell of the squid- i put a hand on my mouth to stop me from accidentally throwing up or something. "All i know is that this squid smells nasty as hell..." I say, disgusted by the smell of the squid- even zoro doesn't smell this bad- at least i don't think so... its a close call on which one is which...

The unknown person walks out of their- well his, as we can see now- house, his face was in a deep frown, the wrinkles making him more serious looking- we all are quiet as we watch this old man walk. I notice that sanji and the old man are staring at each other with glares, then- the old man sits on his lawn chair and pulls out a newspaper, "ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ANYTHING?!" Sanji yells at the man with shark teeth, i deadpan st the old man and sanji.

"Hey! You wanna fight?! We'll fight!!" Usopp yells with a pointed finger- though i notice how usopp is way farther than before, making me deadpan, 'yeah right', "We've got canon's back here!!" Usopp yells back... like idiot... a irk mark forms on my cheek, "DONT TELL HIM THAT YOU IDIOT!!" I shout at usopp- shark teeth also appearing along with a irk mark.

I hear dramatic 'booms' and i get confused, 'what the hell was that??..' while i look back to the old man's direction, when i then notice the intense glare casted by the old man, "you try that... and someone will die." The man threatens- i give the man the stink eye. Usopp and nami squeel in fear- holding each other, zoro just has a frown.

"Yeah? And whose taht?" Sanji asks the old man, "me of course" the old man says, My jaw comedically opens widely as an irk mark appears on my head 'is this old man for real?' "Excuse me?!" Sanji shouts once again having the shark teeth, "you-!" sanji grits his teeth, a irk mark on his head- sanji steps foward, but is stoped by zoro who puts a hand on sanji's shoulder. "Calm down." Zoro says clamly, "he's mocking us. That bastard..." sanji takes a step backwards.

Usopp has a shellshocked expression- in disbelief of what the old man said. Zoro walks forward, his hand still on sanji's shoulder. "Hey, old man. Tell us where we are." Zoro says, "and who you are" zoro finishes, this makes the old man's eyes widen. 'Is this old man crazy? And when will this nasty squid go away?... i hate fish.'