114. Chapter one hundred and fourteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.31.23

authors note ;
ooo. i saw some of the new LPS when I went to toys R us for my cousins Christmas presents...i came home with them...at my grown age of 17 😭
ooo. i tried going on break but i cant, mostly cause I'm starting to get better at writing non-canon story lines

( meanwhile )
( momoko's pov )

  ooo. while Ace had decided to go exploring, I was heading towards the casino to grab the stuff I might've left- actually. I probably did leave something... whatever. As I enter the back room, I grab the shirt and some other items I left, when my nose picked up on a smell. A snake. Just like Monoma.

  "Mr. Alaster..." I mumble as I turn my head at the mayor, and the guy that runs this casino. I gain a sour expression as I look at the long silver haired man who wore a faux white fur coat, he was just as nasty as Monoma. Well, at the very least he has the decency to not bother me at my house about "marrying him" or whatnot.

  "Ah, ms. Momoko, you should really smile more( and you should kys 😐 ), afterall, you'd look prettier if you did."

  'Is he for real? No wonder why your wife ran away...' I eye the mayor bitterly as I contain a eye-twitch as I look at the guy who smiles, a smile like Toji would have, of course this smile held venom and was obviously fake unlike Toji- which although both of them were half-brothers, Toji is the opposite of this snake.

  "Well?"

  "Thanks for the advice..." I say in a lie, giving him a tight lipped smile as I think profanities that are targeted at the man. "Y'know, Toji would want you too be happy. I'm sure my son would be the perfect fit." The mayor tells me, and I sour at the thought of Monoma. "I'm fine as is Mr. Alaster." I tell him bitterly, stopping myself from choking the man right now right here.

  "You know, your still young. Marrying my son isn't a bad idea. After all, having children is a woman's right-"

  "I'll have to stop you right there Mr. Alaster, I might be young or whatever, but even if i'm on my death bed, I would rather die than marry your son." I tell Mr. Alaster harshly, after all, what in the hell is he even proposing? That I need to have children to be happy? Hell no. Especially considering the fact that I would have to go through 9 months of hell, and dont even get me started on the actual pushing of it, cause that shit seems like literal hell. And even if i had kids, no way in hell would I have Monoma's kids of all men out there.

  Mr. Alaster blinks his eyes as he looks at me, before his lips purse and he looks at me sourly. "Toji should have been the one to live instead of you..." Mr. Alaster says under his breath as he rubs his temples.

  My face sours as I tighten my hands up into a balled up fist as I look at him with a narrowed gaze as I try and stop myself from punching the shit out of him. I turn and I walk out as I dont want to do something I'll regret. Then Mr. Alaster places a tight hand on my shoulder, and I look over my shoulder, "I'll give you one more chance. My son wants to marry you, so tell me, will you accept?" Mr. Alaster tells me threateningly.

  I narrow my brows, "hell. No." I challenge him back, and before I could even make another move, I'm met with a strong slap to the face that makes me stumble a bit as I place a hand to my stinging cheek as I look up at Mr. Alaster who has his hand in the same position after slapping my face.

  "You insolent woman. Your just a woman, nothing more. Women like you should know their places. Being silent and obedient. All women amount for is bearing children, following men's orders, being silent, and looking pretty. Yet you do none of those things except for perchance the being pretty part, but other than that, your nothing. Women like you should be happy to be noticed by a man like my son, you insolent bitch."

  I grit my teeth as I tighten my hands as I glare at him, "I may be a woman. But your barely a man, and I dont give a damn about your so called rules. I refuse to stand beneath a man, so you can shut that trash mouth of yours before I shut it myself." I challenge him back as I lower my hand from my cheek to glare at him.

  He glares back narrowly, and I turn before opening the door, I look over at him. "And tell your son, the next time he even thinks about daring me again or whatever bull crap he thinks about telling me about, I will beat his poor excuse of a man." I tell him before slamming the door as I walk away from the scene.

I have a tight fist as I lower my head and walk off with a shadow over my face at the worlds Mr. Alaster told me.

  one piece extras ;
ooo. like father like son
ooo. momoko wont let anyone, especially a Man tell her what she had to be
ooo. toji is the half-brother of alaster
ooo. storytelling island has many toxic men 🧍🏻‍♀️
ooo. toji's wifey ran away(for good reasons)
ooo. momoko does not like men like Monoma or Alaster

1095 words
──
sorixu_