95. Chapter ninty-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.22.23

authors note ;
ooo. idk if lola's reaction to momoko is ooc(out of character) 🧍🏻‍♀️
ooo. also i changed the story a bit... whatever.

  ooo. at the sound of her name, Lola turns, before her eyes widen in shock as the rest of them cheer in glee. "H-honey?" She says in disbelief, and I put a foot backwards and I slap a hand over my mouth as my eyes quiver in disbelief, i felt as though I would come too tears.

Lola goes to come over to me, making while Nami looked confused by her reaction too me, and mine as well "do you guys know eachother?" Nami asks.

Then my nose picks up on the scent of Ores, and we all look up too see that Ores wasn't passed out, making them all freak out as they see Ores was up.

  Some of the people with Lola go to leave, and I was still looking at Lola with shock as I still couldn't process that one of my own family was here, but I manage to hide my shock away for now as I grip tightly on my sword handle.

The men go too leave, when they stop at the sight of Zoro, and I too was surprised, my heart was racing still from the shock I felt seeing Lola, someone who i thought would have too suffer the same fate as many of my other sisters, and some of my brothers had, which was forced marriage.

"I don't believe it!" The men yell. "I'm not sure how it was for Luffy. But Ores too one hell of a beating." Zoro says as he holds his swords. "Whoa! You need to take it easy! You dont wanna die do ya'?" One men asks.

"After Ores pounded him mercilessly, he can still stand?! How can that be, is he some kind of Zombie too?!" Lola exclaims in disbelief at the sight of Zoro up and standing, and I look up at Ores as well as i narrow my gaze, my hands were still slightly shaking from my thoughts.

"Hey? What happened to the strawhat crew, they were right here! Where'd they go?" One of the men asks. "What the? Hey your right! They were here just a second ago! There unconscious! They cant move around on their own!" Some men say, and instead of disappearing the with the others, I choose to stay here.

My head snaps to see Luffy going to get up. "I'd love to give him... just one more punch." Luffy says determined. "Strawhat! You too? What are you guys made of?!" A man says.

"I cant move! Damn it! My bodies too worn out to move now! Hey Robin!" Luffy complains, "yes, I'm right here." Robin says, and i look over at her with perplexion. "Hey! They didn't run away!" One of the men says in disbelief.