holloween special

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.25.23

authors note ;
ooo. ik that hollowen isnt until the 31st but im bored so... also this is a school au! robin's gonna be aged down

  ooo. it was currently night time, and currently- it was hollowen, and in the dorm room- me, nami, robin, and vivi were all getting for a party held.

  As i was doing my hair, nami was having her time putting her makeup on, robin had done her own costume and was now flipping through a book, vivi was also done and she was sitting as she gave karoo a cape as he wanted to be included.

  "Your dressing up as a flapper girl, right momoko?" Nami asks as she applies a coat of mascara to her lashes, i nod. "Mmhm." I hum as i curl my hair, i was already dressed and i had my makeup done, there was a ring from robin's phone who she picks up, "yes?" Robin asks with her phone to her mouth as her eyes were concentrated on her book, "ARE YOU GUYS DONE!! YOUR TAKING FOREVER!!!" Luffy whines through the phone.

  I sigh with a irk mark, "Luffy... NO WE'RE NOT!! NOW SHUSH!!! YOU CAN WAIT 5 MINUTES!!" I snap at him, nami agrees, "BUT THATS IN FOREVER!!" Luffy shoots back, "AND I DONT CARE!!" I bark at him, and robin chuckles before hanging up and placing her phone on silent, i huff as i finish curling my hair. I grab the headpiece and place it in my hair, before standing and turning to the three girls.

  "How does it look?" I ask the three of them- nami grins as she gives he a thumps up, robin nods with a smile on her face, anf vivi gives me a closed eye smile. Nami stands, and she was dressed as a witch, robin was dressed as a devil, and vivi was dressed as well- a princess in a dark way- so like a dark princess... i guess that's how to describe it.

  "Lets go before luffy whines our ears off." I comment with a huff as i move ahead and put on my heels.

ooo. at the party- luffy was competing in anything that revolved food, especially the food eating one's that the culinary students in the one piece academy made- sanji being one of those and luffy most definitely enjoyed his the most- and speaking of sanji, he was being the usual woman loving man he was- i just waved him off. I was sitting down as i sip on some definitely not spiked punch...

I then take notice of ace- and a grin appears on my face, and i stand as i walk over to him, "Ace!" I shout, and he turns to me- he was dressed as some kind of werewolf dude of something like that.