129. Chapter one hundred and twenty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.09.24

authors note ;
ooo. what's your favorite one piece art style?

ooo. the ship shakes a bit from the ugly guy's ship, of course this irritated me much, "let's get out of here!!" Usopp yells as Sanji runs to do something, idk.

  "Turn the rudder!!" Franky yells, and Sanji ran to the wheel, and began turning it, and the pirates ship's pet cow, began roaring, making me look at it after looking away from the ugly ass man with the long tongue

  "They're chasing after us!!" Brook exclaims in fear, "that roar-" Nami goes to continue when the Sunny gets hit again, and by now my sword was in it's sheath as I hang onto the railing, grumbling incoherent curses

  "They sure are persistent!" Zoro complains as the sunny gets rammed again by the unknown pirates ship, the bubbles bouncing off each other, making me be irritated, "stop it!!" Chopper pleas as he slides to the other side of the Sunny.

  "The soap bubble will break!!" Usopp shrieks, the ugly captain says something about their Sea Cow doing a good job or something, "are they planning to board our ship?!" Brook exclaims in fear, "Sea Cow?! Wait! Isn't that..." Nami trails off as she looks at the cow

  I go ahead and get onto the deck from my original position to speculate easier to know when I should go ahead and beat the ugly pirates ugly men.

  "Hey, Mohmoo!! You're Mohmoo from Arlong's crew, aren't you?!" Nami asks the cow that had a bump on its head with a bandaid on it had turned to Nami who was near the front of the Sunny, I blink my eyes as I had looked over at her.

  "Do you recognize me? I'm Nami! I was at Arlong Park!" Nami adds on, and the cow's eyes visually get larger like a puppy dog like way, I blink my eyes.

  "Hey, Luffy! Havent we seen this guy before?" Sanji asks, "really?" Luffy asks, and now, instead of the cow having large eyes of glee, they were wide eyes of fear at the sight of the two boys, making me deadpan at them, 'jeez they traumatized it... poor thing'

  Then, the ugly men and his crew pierced the soap bubble, snickering about something in a ugly sound- I visibly wince away from his ugliness, he's definitely top 10 of the ugliest men I've seen.

  "He pierced straight through the soap bubble." Luffy says with surprise as Chopper panics and hides behind my legs wrongly, "someone's coming through!!" Chopper screams out in fear.