Chapter 1- Marry a top alpha for your younger brother

So hot......

"Kiss me!"

It was hot summer, but Nan Yi was wearing a white non-breathable suit.

He was having a wedding with a man he had never met before. The sun was blazing above his head, and he, who was already weak, was a little dizzy from the sun.

After the rings were exchanged, someone started kissing.

Nan Yi was a little nervous. He was afraid that the man in front of him would find out that he was fake during close contact.

The person standing here should be his twin brother, Nanzhi. The person wearing the white suit should be Nanzhi.

Nan is also pretending to be his younger brother and marrying He Yushen, the son of the He family in City A.

Nan Yi looked at the people in the audience in a daze.

There aren't many people.

He took a small step back nervously.

There was a pair of big hands on the back of his neck, gently stroking his glands.

"Don't be afraid." A sexy, low voice, with a high bridge of nose that almost touched Nan Yi's nose.

The man in front of him came closer, Nan Yi held his breath and was a little scared.

Fortunately, he wore a veil to cover the details on his face.

Fortunately, He Yushen was a gentleman and just kissed Nan Yi gently for a few seconds through the veil.

Nan Yi's heartbeat accelerated and she had difficulty breathing for a moment. This was his first kiss.

..................

After the wedding.

Nan Yi, who was staying quietly in the bedroom, felt hot and took off the gauze on her head.

"Aren't you Nanzhi? Who are you, Nanzhi!"

It was completely dark.

He Yushen pushed the door open and Nan Yi just saw the face of the man in a black suit clearly when he saw him frowning and staring at her in disgust.

"Speak! You're fucking mute!"

Nan Yi really wanted to speak, but he was indeed mute.

When she was seven years old, Nan Yi's vocal cords were injured due to an accident. Her speech was rough and unpleasant, and it was often difficult to speak a complete sentence.

With a pair of beautiful cheeks and a hoarse and unpleasant voice, he gradually stopped speaking, and over time, he couldn't even say a few words.

Gradually no one paid attention to him, and he became a transparent person in the Nan family.

With inferior omega and loss of voice, he has no value in the eyes of his vain parents.

He couldn't make a sound and could only stare at the man in front of him silently.

The top alpha, with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, deep eyes, and a thin lip under the high bridge of his nose. His face is like a character in a comic, with perfect outlines drawn stroke by stroke.

Most alphas have outstanding looks, but He Yushen, the eldest son of the He family, is still the best among alphas who always have stunning looks.

I heard people say that people with thin lips are heartless.

Nan Yi didn't know why Nanzhi would give up such a top alpha and suddenly disappear.

But Nan Yi can also understand. After all, no one wants to marry a man they have never met just because of their parents' greed.

After a Substitute Marriage, The Little Mute Becomes the Boss's Treasure On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara