Chapter 49- Another business trip

He Yushen glanced at the closed bathroom again, lowered his head and continued his work.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, he said without raising his head: "Come here."

Throughout the whole day, Nan Yi was mostly held in He Yushen's arms. The warm sunshine at noon turned into fog in the afternoon.

Nan Yi fell asleep in He Yushen's arms, and when he woke up, He Yushen was still working.

His head rested on He Yushen's lap, and he was covered with a thin quilt.

He did not stand up immediately, but stared at He Yushen's chin with wide eyes in a daze.

The room was quiet, except for the sound of tapping letter keys. Nan Yi had never imagined such a warm scene before.

This man, he didn't want to give it up to anyone.

Nan Yi pulled his head out and sat up, trying to find his phone.

Noticing Nan Yi's movements, He Yushen stopped what he was doing and looked sideways at Nan Yi, who was sitting.

"woke up."

"Are you hungry?"

Nan Yi shook his head and pointed at the mobile phone on the table.

He Yushen casually unlocked the lock screen and handed it over.

Nan Yi originally just wanted to ask where his phone was, but when he saw He Yushen handing over the unlocked phone, his heart moved.

After taking the phone, Nan Yi stared at He Yushen's shoulder and put his head on it secretly.

He Yushen lowered his head and was busy without saying anything, while Nan Yi raised the corner of his mouth.

Nan Yi looked at He Yushen's circle of friends and found that it was set to be visible for half a year. It seemed that he had not been blocked, which made him a little happier.

He Yushen rarely posts on WeChat Moments, and even if he posts before, there is nothing to see, and he has not seen any other omegas.

Even our daily chats are all about work.

It seems that He Yushen is just a simple workaholic.

There was nothing interesting to watch, so he lowered the volume on his cell phone and caught up on the TV series.

He Yushen turned his head slightly while he was working, glanced at the bloody plot on his Omega phone, and felt that the hotel TV was just a decoration.

After watching an episode of TV, the hotel doorbell rang, and Nan Yi looked up in confusion.

"Go and open the door."

Alpha still didn't look up when he spoke.

Nan Yi put down his cell phone and moved slowly towards the door.

"Nan...Hello, sir."

It was yesterday's assistant. He was a little embarrassed when he saw Nan Yi wearing only He Yushen's shirt.

"Then I...I'm leaving first."

The assistant put everything in Nan Yi's hand, which was a change of clothes and inhibitors.

Nan Yi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the inhibitor.

He Yushen's susceptible period lasted for four full days, and the two of them stayed in the hotel. It was not until the susceptible period was over that Nan Yi was taken back to the villa by Xiao Wang.