Chapter 35- Sudden Tenderness

His thoughts were disrupted by the text message. When he came to his senses, the car was already parked in the garage.

Belatedly nervous, He Yushen was not there, and Nan Yi was wondering how he would get in alone.

Nan Yi didn't know the purpose of He Yushen asking him to follow him.

After thinking for a long time, when I got out of the car, I saw the black Maybach parked beside me.

Looking at the license plate number, it was He Yushen's car.

Nan Yi breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, He Yushen was already here.

"Mr. Nan."

A familiar voice came from behind, and Nan Yi turned around. It was Song Jing's father.

Nan Yi made a hello gesture.

"Come in with me, Mr. He is already inside."

Nan Yi followed the housekeeper around the rockery in the front yard of the villa, around the fish pond and pavilion, and finally came to the house.

"Mr. Nan is here."

When the housekeeper came to the door, he said something inside.

The alpha who was squatting in front of the chair turned his head to glance at Nan Yi and ignored him. He continued to turn his head to Ling Ran who was sitting in the wheelchair in front of him.

Nan Yi was slightly stunned.

He remembered how Ling Ran suddenly found himself in a wheelchair more than a month ago when his legs were still fine.

"Come in quickly."

Ling Ran spoke first.

Nan Yi approached at a loss and stood not far from He Yushen, looking at the two of them blankly.

The alpha squatting in front of Ling Ran with raised lips and a smile was He Yushen, who Nan Yi had never seen before, smiling happily.

"You must be a deep omega."

Ling Ran looked up at Nan Yi gently: "Sit down, standing is tiring."

Nan Yi was still hesitating whether to admit what Ling Ran asked.

He sat down on the chair in a daze and glanced at the squatting alpha uneasily.

"Such a lovely omega, you should cherish it deeply."

Sitting Ling Ran gently stroked He Yushen's head. The gentle tone of the omega's father teaching the child scared Nan Yi with every sentence.

He didn't dare to expect the tiger to be gentle to him.

"Of course I won't be like someone and I will naturally be nice to him." He Yushen said.

Ling Ran was stunned for a moment, then rubbed his head again.

"You." Ling Ran was a little helpless.

Nan Yi listened to the two men in confusion. Was the person He Yushen was talking about He Zhang?

"A father who is obsessed with money and a low-quality omega. Even if you are dissatisfied with the people I found for you, there is no need to have such a bad vision."

He Zhang, who came in from the door, glanced at Nan Yi with disgust.

"It's okay for fun, but don't write it into the He family tree." He Zhang continued.

Nan Yi pressed the back of his trembling hands, his face turned pale, he lowered his head and bit his lower lip in humiliation.

Seeing He Zhang being so cowardly, he frowned even more in disgust.