Chapter 91- On the first day of Alpha's absence, I also had insomnia

On the first night without He Yushen's company, Nan Yi couldn't sleep.

Xiaobao was sleeping soundly on the small bed next to the bed. Nan Yi was tossing and turning and couldn't sleep, so he simply took out his mobile phone.

The chat record with He Yushen is still about the sentence at ten o'clock, "Go to bed early, wife, good night".

Nan Yi only replied with the word "Okay", knowing that the alpha was not available.

Nan Yi scrolled through the chat history. There was a long list of call records and almost no chat messages.

He Yushen was at home every night, and the two of them never chatted on the phone. If anything happened, they would whisper under the covers at night.

Nan Yi really missed He Yushen and the warm embrace of the alpha.

It was already one o'clock in the morning, and he hadn't sent a message to He Yushen. At this point, the alpha must have fallen asleep.

Unable to send a message to He Yushen, he couldn't sleep, so he stuffed his phone under his pillow upset and forced himself to sleep.

The more you want to fall asleep quickly, the more likely you are to become irritable.

This time I closed my eyes, I didn't fall asleep for another hour.

But this also reminded him of his meeting with Nanzhi in the afternoon. Because Xiaobao had a cold and He Yushen was in a hurry to go on a business trip, he even forgot to tell He Yushen about meeting Nanzhi.

Nan Yi's phone number was blocked by Nazhi and his WeChat messages were not answered. If Nanzhi still didn't want to contact him, He Yushen could only help him find Nanzhi.

Fortunately, He Yushen only had three days to go on a business trip, so he could just wait for him to come back and find Nanzhi. Nan also thought.

He was relieved that the house was in Nanzhi's hands, as long as it was not in the hands of Nanzhai Min.

But he still hopes that the house is in his own hands. He can't see through Nanzhi's thoughts, and he can't guess why his soft-hearted brother changed when he was a child.

..................................................

Early the next morning, Nan was also woken up by a phone call.

He didn't sleep enough. He was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes. He answered the call without looking at the number carefully.

"lady."

"Um?"

Nan Yi was still in a daze, her voice was hoarse and sticky, and she subconsciously responded.

"Madam, there is a man who claims to be your father who wants to find you. Should I give him the new address of the young master and his wife?"

"My father?"

The person who was so sleepy just now suddenly opened his eyes again and stood up from the bed.

"Yes, he said his name is Nan Zhai Min."

Nan Yi also heard the voice of the person on the other side of the phone, it was the villa doorman.

It seems that Nan Zhaimin didn't know that he and He Yushen had moved here and ran to the villa.

"What does he want from me?" Nan Yi's face turned cold. He didn't want to have anything to do with Nan Zhai Min anymore.

"Xiaoyi? Call me and let me talk to him." Nan Zhaimin's voice came from the phone. Such an obvious voice suggested that he should be very close to the doorman.