Chapter 21- Buying a new mobile phone

The hand that held him shrank back, but still held on to his clothes, and his face became darker.

Even though he was so afraid of himself, he still insisted on asking him to have breakfast.

Thinking of the faint soothing pheromones in the room when he woke up in the morning, He Yushen frowned and strode to the dining table.

Nan Yi's hand was thrown away by him.

After sitting down, he frowned at the simple breakfast, a bowl of white porridge, a poached egg and a sausage.

He Yushen: "Did you do it?"

It was completely different from the breakfast I had always had. The poached eggs were a little darker in color.

Nan Yi, who followed him closer, nodded and rubbed his hands awkwardly.

He Yushen looked at the bowl of cold white porridge in silence for a long time, and finally picked it up and drank some slowly.

"Where did he go?"

The person who was halfway through eating put down the bowl in his hand and said coldly without raising his head.

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment before he realized that he should be asking the housekeeper.

He paused with his raised hand and made a simple gesture. He stretched out two fingers and made a walking gesture of crossing back and forth, and pointed outside the gate.

He Yushen's expression didn't change much, except that he paused for a moment while holding the poached eggs with his chopsticks.

He Yushen spent the rest of the time quietly eating breakfast.

"I'll go out and buy a mobile phone later, I'll pay for it."

Before He Yushen left, he threw a card in front of Nan Yi.

Nan Yi stared blankly at the cards on the table.

"Don't hang out with other alphas."

After saying these words, He Yushen strode out of the door, leaving Nan Yi standing alone in the living room.

Why do I have a strange feeling, like I am being taken care of?

Nan Yi stared at the cards on the table for a long time.

In the end, he took the card and went out. After all, his phone was broken and he had to buy one.

And it was He Yushen who smashed it, so there was nothing wrong with him spending He Yushen's money to buy one.

Nan Yi bought a mobile phone worth RMB 3,000 to RMB 4,000, which was about the same price as his own phone, so he didn't use the money in He Yushen's card more.

He was happily tinkering with his new phone, first changing the wallpaper, logging into WeChat, which was rarely used, and then downloading a comic-reading software.

He kept his head down and didn't notice the person approaching.

When a pair of polished leather shoes appeared on the ground, Nan Yi raised his head in confusion and looked into a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes.

Nan Yi's pupils tightened, it was Doctor Bai.

Next to Bai Shanyao was a cute little omega, and the little omega's hand was still intimately wrapped around Bai Shanyao's hand.

The moment he saw Nan Yi, Bai Shanyao, who was slightly frowning, was also a little surprised, with some obscure joy on his face.

Bai Shanyao: "I just saw you from a long distance away. Why didn't you tell me when you came out?"