Extra- Lin YunJian was taken away

Nanzhi always just wanted a stable life, but it never came to her.

Since the beginning of winter, the ground has often been wet and muddy, and the unswept sidewalks in the corners are covered with withered, yellow and rotting leaves.

The trash can in the distance is full, and there are black bags lying next to it. I don't know who piled the garbage.

An ordinary day.

The dusk was getting thicker, and fog and rain enveloped the entire city in a gray haze.

When four or five luxury cars appeared at the door, Nanzhi was holding Lin Yunjian and watching cartoons.

A dozen people in black suits approached Nanzhi's house.

The unaware Nanzhi was still thinking about taking a hot bath with the little crybaby at night.

The door of the living room opened from the outside. After Nanzhi turned around in confusion, his body froze.

The woman in the center of the crowd was very familiar to Nanzhi, Lin Qiuchi's mother Xu Lan.

But in this life, Nanzhi has never met the woman in front of her. Why did she find this place?

Xu Lan's scrutinizing eyes fell on Nanzhi for a few seconds, and finally fell on Lin Yunjian: "This is Qiu'er's little alpha, it is indeed exactly the same as Qiu'er when he was a child."

Wearing a red skirt and coat, the pair of sunglasses that looked particularly awkward at night were taken off.

"Why are you..."

"Why do I know? The little alpha who secretly kept Qiu'er and wants to rely on this little guy to become a young mistress is really a vulgar plan."

"take away."

As soon as Xu Lan finished speaking, four or five men in uniform clothes walked towards Nazhi.

"You are not qualified to take Jian Jian away!"

No matter how slow he is, he should know what Xu Lan wants to do when he suddenly appears.

"Let go!" Nanzhi yelled out of control.

The few people moved quickly and roughly took Lin Yunjian, who looked confused, from Nanzhi's arms.

Nanzhi grabbed the little guy's hand, and his originally round and innocent eyes were now hostile to the people in front of him.

"Daddy! Ooooh...Daddy."

"Let him go! If anyone dares to touch him, I will call the police!"

Nanzhi's eyes were red and his chest was heaving. Lin Yunjian's crying made him feel distressed.

Why did Xu Lan know about Lin Yunjian's existence? Lin Qiu mistakenly told her?

Then she must have come because of Lin Qiu's intention.

"Madam?" The person holding Lin Yunjian turned around hesitantly.

"take away."

"Dad...Jian Jian is afraid of...bad people...Dad...wuwuwu."

The little alpha was originally timid, but now he was scared and aggrieved. In desperation, he even called out his father.

Four 1.8 meter tall men blocked Nanzhi's view.

Lin Yunjian was taken away on this ordinary day that had no meaning.

Xu Lan and Lin Qiu's mother was forcibly taken away from Nanzhi.

It was raining heavily. It was raining again in the winter when it had just snowed a few days ago.

He chased out wearing very thin pajamas, only to be splashed with dirty water from the rear of the car.