Chapter 37- In the car

"You must be very uncomfortable tonight."

Ling Ran didn't look at Nan Yi, but at the neon lights in the distance.

Nan Yi was indeed uncomfortable, but he didn't know whether to nod or not.

So he just stood beside Ling Ran quietly.

"I'm not comfortable either." Ling Ran said again.

Nan Yi turned to look at him. There was only loneliness in the man's gentle eyes.

"Brother Zhang loves me, but he doesn't know what I want. In fact, I don't care about the excitement, I just want simple happiness."

"He never cared what I wanted."

The cold wind brought by winter was biting, and Nan Yi was slightly surprised.

Since Ling Ran didn't like so many people coming, why didn't he make it clear to He Zhang.

Is it because Ling Ran's decision has always been to follow He Zhang?

After being quiet for a long time, Ling Ran looked into the distance in a daze, while Nan Yi stood aside quietly holding one of his arms.

"The most important thing for a lover is sincerity. Between you and Shen Shen, you can communicate well about anything."

Ling Ran said suddenly.

Nan Yi was stunned again, why did the topic suddenly come to him.

"Shen Shen and Brother Zhang have some similarities in personality. They are both tough-tongued, but I can see that he treats you differently."

Nan Yi didn't know why Ling Ran suddenly said this to him. He just listened silently without responding.

He Yushen was indeed a lot gentler to her tonight, but... Nan Yi was not narcissistic enough to think that he had fallen in love with her.

"Xiaoran!"

Nan Yi was thinking, when the voice behind him scared him back to his senses.

He Zhang's anxious face darkened instantly when he saw Ling Ran and himself standing on the open balcony.

"Why are you standing outside? Your legs will hurt after a while."

He Zhang felt distressed and walked to Ling Ran's side, while Nan Yi moved aside knowingly.

"Just for a little while, it'll be okay."

"That's not OK."

Ling Ran was carried back to the room by He Zhang. After Nan Yi left, staring at the intimate figure, he stood on the balcony for a long time.

It wasn't until his hands were stiff from the cold that he rubbed them together and entered the house.

Everyone on the first floor had already left. When he went downstairs, he bumped into He Yushen, who took out his phone with a dark face.

Seeing him, the alpha put down his phone hesitantly.

Frowning, he asked coldly: "Why did you go upstairs?"

As soon as Nan Yi walked downstairs, He Yushen walked up to him: "It's getting late, let's go back."

Nan Yi followed the alpha quietly and sat in the same car as He Yushen when he returned.

In the small space, Nan Yi would look aside from time to time. The smooth lines of his jaw and profile were still as handsome as if they were drawn.

Being marked by an alpha like He Yushen is something that many people dare not even think about.