Extra- His Order

Nanzhi taught the little one to make a wish, blow out candles, eat cake, and finally clean up the mess with his aunt.

When I had free time, I washed Xiaobao's clothes and brushed his shoes, soaking his hands in the cold water without noticing.

I just think that being busy like this can help me breathe some more.

As long as I am free, my heart will throb and hurt.

It turned out to be such a painful thing to have something that I had been relying on for survival completely withdrawn from my body.

He picked up the black coat in the closet and put it back countless times.

Getting used to obeying someone unconditionally is a terrible habit.

Find something to do! He told himself this.

Not daring to make too much noise, he sat on the carpet along the bed.

Lin Yunjian was fast asleep, still holding her favorite toy in her hand.

Lin Qiuchi never called again, and there was nothing on Nanzhi's phone that could distract him.

When I open WeChat, there are only a few friends there.

His fingers paused on Nan Yi's profile picture for a long time, clicking in and out. He was not qualified to bother Nan Yi with his nonsense.

Just as he was in a daze, his phone vibrated.

【Come here immediately】

[Otherwise you will wait and see Lin Yunjian for the rest of your life]

Lin Qiu's warning, even if it was just a string of cold words, he could guess that the current alpha must be on the verge of losing his mind.

He is so familiar with the vulnerable phase of alpha.

Nanzhi knew that Lin Qiuchou would never make such idle threats. He had always been a man of his word.

I didn't expect that one day, talking about doing this advantage would feel so depressing.

There is no doubt that Lin Qiu will really take Lin Yunjian away.

He couldn't lose Lin Yunjian.

It's just another bad act, nothing more.

Nanzhi's fingertips were already trembling slightly. He staggered up and before he could pick up his coat, his phone vibrated again.

[Give you a minute to go downstairs]

Without enough time to get his coat, he quietly left the bedroom door in his pajamas and hurried out.

Lin Qiu was outside by mistake! If he doesn't go out, he will definitely come in and take Lin Yunjian away!

The fog got a little thicker at night, the street lights were obscured, and the rain got a lot heavier.

Nanzhi was wearing thin clothes, but when he went out, he was still sweating.

He got into the rain without hesitation, his plush slippers got wet, and he was still running on the muddy ground.

Outside the rusty iron gate, a familiar car was parked on the roadside.

Nanzhi's pace slowed down. It took him a lot of courage to approach the short distance.

The window in the back seat of the car was rolled down halfway, and the window in the passenger seat was closed tightly. I didn't know if anyone was inside.

Through the car window, Alpha's cold and forbearing head was slightly lowered. The light from the cell phone screen shone on his face. From his tight lips, it was clear how irritable Lin Qiu was right now.