Chapter 53- The love that is about to break the heart

Nan Yi and He Yushen arrived at the villa soon.

Sitting in the living room was the alpha he had just seen in the ward, sitting on the small sofa where Nan Yi sat most often.

Seeing the two of them coming back, Yunluo was a little surprised: "We're back, isn't it three or four days away?"

"The doctor said there is no need to be hospitalized," He Yushen said.

Yun Luo and He Yushen were almost the same height, only two centimeters shorter at most.

Nan Yi stood like a dwarf next to the two of them.

As soon as he came back, Nan Yi ran into his small room to catch up on the manuscript. Anyway, as long as he didn't use his voice, there would be no problem.

This stay will last until dinner in the evening.

Another bowl of rice porridge, Nan Yi held the bowl with a dead fish face.

He Yushen and Yun Luo ate very richly, and the air was filled with the smell of meat.

I could finally take a good shower tonight. After dinner, Nan Yi went back to the bathroom early. There were more winter styles in the wardrobe, presumably designed by Liu Yue.

Nan Yi took new pajamas and entered the bathroom.

When He Yushen returned to the bedroom, Nan Yi hadn't finished washing yet. He waited on the bed for a long time before the bathroom door opened.

The omega's hair was wet and not yet wrapped in a towel.

He put the mobile phone aside: "Come here."

Nan Yi walked to him obediently.

He Yushen was blow-drying Nan Yi's hair with gentle movements and the wind power was only medium.

Nan also wants to confess.

Maybe it's the warm air from the hair dryer that makes people throb, or maybe it's the alpha's gentleness.

Suddenly, I couldn't help but want to express my feelings.

I was afraid that He Yushen would be snatched away by others if it was too late, but I was also afraid that He Yushen wouldn't like me.

The emotion that wanted to be poured out surged like crazy.

"Okay, come back."

The alpha behind him is talking. All the senses in his body were screaming to tell him that he liked him.

His thoughts had drifted away, and Nan Yi turned around in a daze.

"Let me look at your throat...why is your face so red?"

Some people were confused during the middle of the sentence.

"Are you feeling unwell?" his tone became more serious, and he even slipped Nan Yiti, who was sitting on a small stool, onto his lap.

"Open your mouth and let me see."

Nan Yi still did as he was told, but his eyes were fixed on He Yushen's face.

He was worried about himself, whether he could take a gamble.

"It looks fine, does it hurt?" He Yushen asked again.

Nan Yi shook his head and pointed at his mobile phone placed beside the bed.

He Yushen handed it to him.

After I got the phone in my hand, I couldn't type out the "like" sentence, and my fingertips were so nervous that they were trembling.

He Yushen, who had been staring at him the whole time, suddenly turned cold.