Extra- Nan Zhi has a fever

Such a hoarse and soft voice made Lin Qiuqiu feel a little dazed and moved with compassion.

He said coldly: "For the sake of taking care of him, I can give you some time this winter."

"No! That's not the case."

"From now on, I can let you see him once a month at most. This is my last concession. You'd better accept it as soon as it's okay!"

"Daddy! Rice."

As soon as Alpha finished speaking, the little alpha, who had been coaxed by the housekeeper to eat, trotted over with a milky sound and grains of white rice still on his little mouth.

Nanzhi was afraid that Lin Yunjian would worry, so he quickly wiped away his tears.

"Daddy? Red...red..." Lin Yunjian raised her head and stared at the red eyes of her omega daddy, her tone anxious.

"There was dust in Daddy's eyes just now. Daddy rubbed it. Is Jian Jian full? Let's go home when she is full."

Nanzhi knelt down and hugged the little alpha into his arms, his tone slightly choked with sobs.

Lin Qiu's stern face had already relaxed when the little alpha appeared, but after hearing his words, he frowned again.

"Dad is here, not leaving."

Lin Yunjian spoke earlier than his peers, perhaps because he and Lin Qiu mistakenly thought he was a high-quality omega and aloha. He was not yet two years old, but he already spoke as fluently as a three-year-old child, and even learned a lot of words. .

"We don't live at your father's place. How about we go back and live in his little house."

"Yeah." The little alpha is very well-behaved.

Nanzhi's eyes instantly became wet again.

How could such a well-behaved Lin Yunjian be willing to let him leave her side.

Nanzhi, who was squatting on the ground, picked up Lin Yunjian and walked out the door.

"dad......?"

Lin Yunjian leaned on Nanzhi's shoulder in a daze, staring at Lin Qiuer on the sofa with her round and alert eyes.

Nanzhi held the little alpha and walked away from the door with a dull expression.

Lin Qiu's eyes met Lin Yunjian on his back, and gradually moved away, until finally only the omega's thin back could be seen.

Autumn has already arrived, and the air is chilly. She should have bought some warm clothes for Lin Yunjian, but Nanzhi is not in the mood today.

He took Lin Yunjian out of the house and stopped a taxi to go directly back to his and Lin Yunjian's home. The little alpha was well-behaved with his aunt.

Nanzhi still had the porridge he had had in the morning, but he didn't feel hungry, he only felt tired, as if his whole body was paralyzed.

He curled up on the bed, turned the air conditioner to the lowest setting, hugged himself tightly with the quilt, felt the warmth wrapped around him, and lay quietly for a long time.

When the heat started to rise, he would lift up the quilt to get some air. It was already cold in autumn, and the air conditioner was on. After lifting the quilt back and forth several times, his head gradually became a little dizzy.

His head felt like it was going to explode with heat, and the dusk was getting darker, just as his aunt called him to eat.

"Mr. Nan, are you awake? It's time to have dinner. I made your favorite food tonight."