Extra- Is Nan Zhi Happy? (1)

The story of Nanzhi starts from Lin Qiu's susceptible period.

------------------------------

Lin Qiu's susceptible period lasted for two or three days.

Only during the alpha susceptible period do you think of yourself.

But as soon as the susceptible period ends, the alpha will look at him with the most disgusting eyes.

Lin Qiu accidentally took a shower in the bathroom, and could not see him behind the closed door.

Nanzhi's body felt sticky and uncomfortable, but he no longer had the energy to take a shower. He lay greedily on the bed filled with alpha red wine-scented pheromones.

He knew that when Lin Qiu came out by mistake, he would let him leave without hesitation.

Not long after, the door opened with a click, and Lin Qiu, wearing only a bath towel, walked out, wiping his head.

The alpha muscles are strong and sexy, the eight perfect but not exaggerated abdominal muscles, and the mermaid line hidden in the towel are all sexy as hell.

Lin Qiu, who had just taken two steps out the door, paused and looked at him with a frown.

The alpha's temperament without glasses is obviously much gentler, but the look of disgust between his clearer brows and eyes is also more obvious.

"You can leave." Leng Bing said in a tone without any concern.

A trace of expectation in her heart was disappointed. Nanzhi dragged her tired body to get up and asked carefully: "I'll take a shower before leaving."

Lin Qiu glanced around him with indifferent eyes. Lin Qiu walked out of the room without saying a word.

Nanzhi knew it and he agreed.

When he went down to the ground, his legs gave out and he almost fell down. Because he felt hot during the alpha susceptible period, the air conditioner in the room was turned on very low. Nanzhi, who was not wearing anything, was shivering from the cold. He picked up his washed clothes and Went into the bathroom.

The warm water brought some warmth to the cold body.

After the sticky feeling was washed away, he dried himself, put on his own clothes and walked out of the bathroom.

The originally light gray bed sheets were replaced with dark gray, a bit like black, making the whole room look more depressing.

Nanzhi came in a hurry and brought nothing with him. When he left, except for the clothes on his body, there was nothing in this room that belonged to him.

Still trembling between his legs, Nanzhi went downstairs wearing the only slippers that did not belong to him.

Lin Qiuyou was not seen in the living room, and he did not leave immediately.

He still held out expectations, hoping that Lin Qiu would go and see Lin Yunjian. Even if the little alpha didn't arrive with Lin Qiu's expectation, he was Lin Yunjian's father after all, and he believed that sooner or later the alpha would fall in love with the cute and well-behaved Lin Yunjian.

"Hello."

Seeing the housekeeper who had been following Lin Qiutu, Nanzhi stood up from the sofa excitedly.

"Hello, Mr. Nan." Butler Beta's tone was very cold.

Lin Qiucu's housekeeper was as cold as Lin Qiucu. Nanzhi knew that he didn't like her either. After all, he had always been a scheming omega here with Lin Qiucu.