Chapter 93- Alpha is back

The warmth in the room seemed to have a sweet taste. A bedside lamp was turned on, and the dim and ambiguous light shone on the sleeping omega's face.

He Yushen lowered his head and kissed the omega on the lips.

It was this action that made him discover He Siyi in the omega's arms.

He Yushen gently took the little omega out of the omega's arms, and also gently pressed a kiss on the little one's forehead. He Siyi was put into the crib by him.

He lifted up a corner of the quilt covering the omega on the bed. When he moved the quilt, the snow-white skin at the V-neck of the omega's pajamas was exposed to his eyes. His eyes fell on the white area, and his eyes gradually became brighter.

He Yushen got into the quilt, and the coldness on his body made the sleeping person shrink back.

He stretched out his big hands, hugged the omega's slim waist domineeringly, and moved his body closer to Nan Yi's body.

The fatigue of rushing back all night was dispelled by the sweet-smelling and soft little wife in her arms. She happily kneaded her in her arms and fell asleep smelling the smell of omega.

Have a good night's sleep.

Nan Yi woke up in the warm embrace of alpha. The light-colored curtains leaked light, and the whole room was illuminated by soft light. It seemed that the sun was shining outside the room through the curtains.

After he opened his eyes and was confused for a few seconds, his eyes were fixed on the sleeping alpha.

There was a faint circle of blue on the alpha's lips. In just three days, this was the first time Nan Yi saw He Yushen without shaving.

Nan Yi stretched out his hand and gently touched the alpha's lips, and then pressed it gently, which was a bit piercing.

"Wow wow..."

He Siyi, who also woke up very early, opened her eyes and didn't see Nan Yi, so she burst into tears from hunger and sadness.

Nan Yi then thought of the little omega on the crib and hurriedly wanted to get up.

"Sleep with me for a while longer."

A confused and low voice sounded in his ears, and his movement to stand up was restrained by the alpha's tightly embracing hands.

"Xiaobao is hungry. I'll go and make milk for him first."

Nan Yi slept until dawn. He didn't hear the little omega's cry in the middle of the night. He didn't drink milk all night, so he must be very hungry.

"Let the butler take care of me, and you stay with me."

"Wow... wow wow."

"No, Xiaobao is crying so sadly."

Nan Yi felt sorry for He Siyi and forcefully opened He Yushen's hand.

"Wife~"

"I'll come up and accompany you later." Nan Yi gave the alpha a perfunctory kiss on the face, and suddenly got out of He Yushen's warm arms.

"Wow wow... wow."

"Baby, be good, don't cry, daddy is here."

Nan Yi held the sad little guy with his mouth open and rocked it gently. He Siyi stopped crying when he saw him, and stared at Nan Yi with his little face dirty and stained from crying.

He Yushen turned over and his eyes fell on the two omegas.

"Show me the little treasure too." He Yushen said with a smile.