Chapter 103- Meet Song Jing

After He Yushen arrived at his old house after get off work, he was invited to have a meal by Ling Ran.

By the time I left the old house again, it was already half past eight in the evening.

After returning home and washing up, I looked at my phone again. It was 10:30 in the evening. Nan Yi, who was so sleepy that his eyelids were clenched, had not been playing with his phone in He Yushen's arms for long when He Yushen answered a call.

It's Yan An, whom I haven't contacted for a long time.

"He Yushen, Xiaojing wants to see you."

Nan Yi:......................

"You're not allowed to go." As soon as Yan An finished speaking, Nan Yi frowned and muttered in a low voice.

We haven't seen each other for so long, why is Song Jing still lingering? He and He Yushen are now legally married.

He would not let He Yushen meet someone who had a crush on He Yushen.

How come He Yushen has so much luck!

"It's so annoying." Nan Yi muttered dissatisfiedly.

"Yan An, I won't go." He Yushen rubbed Nan Yi's head soothingly.

"Xiao Jing grew up with you. I know you have always regarded him as your younger brother. Just meet him once."

Yan An's tone was already pleading, which could be detected through the phone.

Nan Yi froze, looking up at He Yushen who was sitting on the bedside answering the phone, his head still pressed on the alpha's stomach.

He Yushen also frowned: "Where is he?"

"my home."

Although Yan An didn't say anything yet, the two of them still sensed that something was not right.

"Not tonight."

"Then tomorrow! Come over early tomorrow morning." Yan An's tone was a little anxious.

"good."

After getting He Yu's agreement, Yan An couldn't wait to hang up the phone.

"You come with me tomorrow." Before Nan Yi could recover, He Yushen shrank back to the bed, and Nan Yi's head, which had just been on his stomach, was placed in his arm.

"Is it appropriate?" Nan Yi didn't want He Yushen to see Song Jing, but from Yan An's tone, he felt that the matter was a bit urgent.

"Why isn't it appropriate? Go to bed early and let's go there together tomorrow."

He Yushen put his palms on Nan Yi's eyes and forced him to sleep. Nan Yi closed his eyes obediently.

"He Yushen, why are you so nice to Song Jing?"

Why would a housekeeper's son live with his master on the second floor of the villa, where he could have dinner with He Yushen and have custom-made clothes?

And He Yushen also gave him money to spend.

"He saved my life when I was little."

"Ah!" Nan Yi opened his closed eyes, and his eyelashes swept across He Yushen's palm, feeling a little itchy.

He suddenly opened the hands on his eyes, and opened his eyes in shock in the dark room.

He Yushen hugged him funny and explained in a low voice: "When I was a child, I was probably seven or eight years old. Once I ran away from home in anger. I don't know when Song Jing followed me. He just learned to walk two years ago. His pace was not as fast as mine, and he fell most of the way."