Chapter 57- Rescued

"That's disgusting, get out of here!"

"Don't touch me!" The alpha's oppressive pheromones couldn't restrain Nan Yi's disgusting impulse.

He tried his best and kicked the alpha on his body to the ground.

"Peng" sound.

The man's head hit the table and some bright red blood flowed out.

The man stood up and touched his head, then stood up fiercely while staring at his bloody hands.

Nan Yi tightened his clothes and huddled in the corner of the sofa in fear.

"You damn bitch, how dare you kick me."

This was Nan Yi's first time being slapped. His face was tilted to the side, his mouth was a little salty, and there was probably blood. His head was empty for several seconds, and there seemed to be countless bees buzzing inside.

The man pulled his hair and forced him to look up.

"Bitch, you are so shameless, do you know who I am?"

Nan Yi was most afraid of pain. The pain on his face and the roots of his hair made his eyes filled with tears.

The alpha's pheromones immobilized him.

Nan Yi was very desperate, why did he encounter such a bad thing?

"Yin Feng!"

The door of the box was kicked open, and the loud sound shook the hands above her head, and Nan Yi hurriedly retreated.

Nan Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and his whole body became cold after taking off his strength.

"Young Master Yin? Why are you here?" The yellow-haired man stared at the person outside the door in confusion.

The person outside the door is Yin Lu.

Yin Lu followed Nan Yifa's direction and found him. When he arrived, he saw two or three people guarding the box. Not only that, he was not allowed to enter.

Nan Yi couldn't get through on his cell phone. If it weren't for the noise coming from inside, he would have turned around and looked for other rooms.

The alpha outside the door was suppressed by him and couldn't move. The door was kicked open, and the pheromones that suddenly hit his face made him gag.

Yin Lu didn't expect to see such a scene when he opened the door. The disheveled omega huddled in the corner of the sofa in fear with half of his face red and swollen.

And Yin Feng also fell drunkenly on the sofa.

If you come one step too late, the consequences will be disastrous.

Yin Lu felt his blood surge for a moment.

"Jiang Fan, you don't want to live anymore, do you?"

The always beautiful peach blossom eyes were full of anger, and more powerful rose oppressive pheromones came in.

The alpha who was called Jiang Fan looked horrified, "Young Master Yin, I didn't know he was your omega."

"I...I haven't met him yet."

The man in front of Nan Yi's eyes went straight, and his hands and feet began to tremble, as if he was controlled by fear.

The durian-flavored pheromones gradually dissipated as Yin Lu approached, replaced by the pleasant smell of roses.

"Because it's the alpha who attacks the omega, you Jiang family are still so vulgar."

Yin Lu still had a casual tone, but the smile was gone from his face, and even his usually pretty peach blossom eyes were cold.