Chapter 7- Framed

Nan Yi raised his head and ran into a pair of dark eyes. He subconsciously held his breath and stared blankly for a few seconds before his face slowly turned red.

He Yushen didn't expect that as soon as he opened the door, he would be hit by a soft head.

Those slender eyes were full of sparkle, and his face turned red visibly.

The tips of the omega's ears turned pink as he lowered his head and did not dare to look up, and his hands nervously pinched the corners of his clothes.

"For what?"

Nan Yi, who was ready to meet He Yushen's anger, was stunned for a moment and shook his head gently.

After a few seconds, he slowly raised his head again and tentatively glanced behind He Yushen. The crack in the door was not big enough to see clearly, so he tilted his body to the side again.

He Yushen saw the omega's little thoughts at a glance, raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and stretched out his left hand.

Nan Yi's cheek suddenly touched a warm palm to stop him from tilting his head. The faint smell of mint entered his nose, and Nan Yi was stunned for a moment.

He Yushen was expressionless, staring at the embarrassed omega.

"The people of Nanzhai didn't come up." He said coldly.

Nan Yi's heart calmed down a little when he mentioned it just now

The two of them were so close that the Omega's white back neck could be seen at a glance, and there was even a faint sweetness in his nose. He Yushen's face darkened, and his originally calm face became a little disgusted. .

The alpha's tone was a little dissatisfied, and his eyes looked at Nan Yi with disgust.

"I really underestimated you." A cold and calm tone sounded from above his head.

Nan Yi looked up blankly.

The warm palm slid down his cheek to his small chin, and gradually tightened, forcing Nan Yi to raise his head and look at the alpha.

He Yushen's expression at this time was like the calm before a sudden rain. Veins popped up on the back of his hands, and a red mark was pinched on his fair and small chin.

"It's really cheap to be mad at any time and anywhere."

The pain was so severe that Nan Yi raised his hand to pry away the hands that were pinching him.

As soon as he raised his hand, it was restrained and pressed against his head, and his back hit the cold wall.

"Ah." The pain behind him was combined with the pain in front, and he screamed hoarsely.

"What? I'm afraid that the people of Nanzhai will come and take you away, and want to seduce me into letting you stay." He stared at Nan Yi with his eagle-like eyes. The two of them were so close, and the breath with a light mint flavor sprayed on Nan Yi's nose. between.

Numbness and burning sensation swept through his body, and Nan Yi froze and did not dare to move.

His face turned pale with fright, and the back of his neck began to feel uncomfortable under the suppression of alpha's pheromones.

He Yushen's eyes narrowed dangerously. Although the toffee smell was not strong, He Yushen's eyes still changed a bit.

"You keep doing vulgar things with a pure face. I overestimate you."

Nan Yi's whole body was already hot and his brain was blurry. He once again felt the terror of fever. All he could think about now was that thing, longing for the oppressive pheromones.