Extra- In his heart, he is so unbearable

"What's wrong?"

Nanzhi followed his hand and glanced at the alpha's pursed lips. He was not hurt?

"Bo. Bo.."

Lin Yunjian's words almost shocked Nanzhi's jaw. How could such a young child know such a thing?

He was still holding his hand, didn't he mean to make Lin Qiu kiss him by mistake?

"What?"

Alpha was a little confused. He had never brought such a small alpha before, and he couldn't understand what Lin Yunjian meant.

Lin Yunjian, who had seen adults kissing each other when they met on TV, was worried about the two adults.

He simply moved his little mouth to kiss Lin Qiu who was holding him, wanting to teach his father and mother.

Lin Qiu accidentally tilted to the side, and the little alpha's soft and wet mouth brushed against his cheek.

Lin Qiuwu:............?

"Daddy...boo."

The small fleshy hand was placed on Lin Qiu's lips again.

"Jian Jian, don't make trouble!"

Nanzhi was a little nervous, he was afraid that Lin Qiu would get angry by mistake.

He reached out to take the little crying bag, but he couldn't bear to destroy Lin Qiu's tenderness towards Lin Yunjian.

Lin Qiuchi, who realized what the little alpha meant, had a stern face: "Is this how you educate him?"

Lin Qiu's face was ugly and his tone was calm, but his eyes were filled with a bit of coldness.

"If you can't teach me well, send me back to the Lin family!"

Heat welled up in Nanzhi's eyes, and his vision suddenly became blurry.

"I can teach well..."

"How do you teach me well! Teach my good little alpha to be as scheming, vain, and full of calculations as you are." Lin Qiuyou interrupted him impatiently.

Deeply scheming, vain, and calculating... no matter who alpha's former lover is, the amount of money he gets from him is unattainable.

Nanzhi had never asked the alpha for a house, a car, or money, so naturally Lin Qiu was too lazy to give it to him.

The only card was just money for him to raise his little alpha.

Nanzhi knew that because he secretly kept Lin Yunjian in order to seek status with the alpha, he hated her.

But two years later, Lin Yunjian could speak, but his prejudice and disgust towards him still hadn't changed at all.

If he hadn't done this, he knew that he could still stay with the alpha as a lover, and he could even expect to have a long-term relationship.

But he has no regrets.

Nanzhi regretted not calling for help in time for his brother who fell into the water, although he turned around and secretly called his aunt at home.

He also regretted that he had been verbally attacking Nan Yi because of his jealousy, and regretted that he deliberately bumped into He Yushen's car to sow discord because of Lin Qiu's wrong words.

Because of what happened in his previous life, he couldn't let go of his jealousy towards Nan Yi, but who would have thought that in this life, Lin Qiuwu would actually fall in love with Yun Luo, and his alpha had grown smaller.