Chapter 31- I also have friends

There was no preparation time, and it was even more urgent than the last alpha's susceptible period. In the darkness, alpha was extremely ferocious.

It wasn't until the white fish belly appeared on the horizon that Nan Yi couldn't resist and fell asleep.

The omega's shoulders were flushed and his lips were red and swollen.

The exhausted rabbit huddled in the alpha's arms.

The eyes of the alpha who was imprisoning the rabbit had become clear.

Looking at the rabbit lying limply in his arms, there was a little more pity in his eyes.

He Yushen carried the tear-stained omega on the bed into the bathroom.

After a while, the room became dark, the curtains were closed tightly, and a frowning omega fell asleep on the bed.

On the exposed neck, you can still see a lot of the intensity last night.

He Yushen put on the black pajamas and sat in the living room with a sullen face.

His eyes were like the calm before the storm.

Song Jing's movement downstairs became a little stiff. He took a deep breath and came to He Yushen's side with a smile on his face.

"Brother Shen, you're awake."

"What happened last night?" He Yushen looked coldly at the smiling omega.

Those sharp eyes seemed to be looking through Song Jing beside him.

Song Jing's smile was a little stiff and he couldn't hold it back. He lowered his head and twisted his hands together uneasily.

"I'm sorry, Brother Shen, I didn't expect that I suddenly had a fever last night."

"Yeah."

He Yushen's cold eyes did not change at all, and he still spoke coldly.

"You don't believe me?" Song Jing looked at the people on the sofa in disbelief.

"Brother Shen, we grew up together, do you think I would lie to you?"

Song Jing's eyes were moist and filled with mist, as if they would condense into water droplets and fall out in the next second.

He Yushen frowned slightly: "I was drunk, not passed out."

Those eyes narrowed dangerously: "Pheromones alone are not enough to make me enter the susceptible period."

"Xiao Jing, why are you up so early?" Yan An's voice came from behind him. He walked downstairs and couldn't see clearly the face of the Omega who was carrying him.

"My head hurts so much. I can't go to work today." The person behind him continued to talk.

Neither of the two people in the living room spoke.

"Xiao Jing...what's wrong with you?" Yan An approached and saw Song Jing with a wronged face, and was a little at a loss for a moment.

"You can move out and live there. I've already asked someone to make arrangements for you. Shenghua Road."

He Yushen finished speaking coldly, stood up and went upstairs.

"Brother Shen!"

Song Jing's tears kept falling like broken water, and he stared in disbelief at the figure he had followed for many years.

"Is it wrong for me to like you? If it weren't for that Nan Yi..."

"Even without him, I wouldn't like you. I don't have to check last night's sobering tea, so you can take care of yourself."