Chapter 24- Sent to the wrong person

The low, sexy and magnetic sound is not a deliberately created slight bubble sound.

"Why are you leaving? I.........Hey!"

The door was already closed before the alpha, who was still chatting with the omega, had finished speaking.

The anxious figure could not be seen through the closed door.

Half past two in the morning.

Outside the luxurious European-style villa, a black Maybach stopped quickly.

The tall alpha in the car opened the door and ran quickly to the villa.

He Yushen went straight upstairs and entered the bedroom.

The room was dark, but the smell of toffee filled the room.

The room was very quiet, except for the sound of clothes rubbing against each other.

He Yushen put his hand on the light switch on the wall.

The room suddenly became clear and bright.

While lighting up the room, his Adam's apple rolled up and down a few times.

The person in the center of the bed was visibly breathing rapidly, his face was flushed, and most of his neck and chest were exposed to the air.

His forehead and chest were covered with sticky sweat, and his eyes were unsatisfied.

The back of the slender hand in the mouth was bitten with red marks, but one of them was hidden in the clothes and protruded a little.

He Yushen stood by the door, and the door was tightly closed by him.

There is also some mint smell on the back of my neck.

The person on the bed opened his confused eyes and just glanced at his position.

His heartbeat seemed to skip a beat.

"You can't solve it like this."

He Yu lowered his body and approached the person on the bed.

The confused person frowned and avoided his touch, and his outstretched hand was stunned for a moment.

"Don't be petty at times like this. Greeting someone with a refusal shouldn't be used in a place like this."

He Yushen hugged the person into his arms.

But as soon as he got close to him, the person on the bed frowned and pushed him weakly with both hands.

He Yushen frowned, and took the person into his arms domineeringly, and the coat on his body was ripped off by him.

Miraculously, after throwing away the coat, the person in his arms began to crawl into his arms.

"Do you dislike the smell of my clothes?" He Yushen chuckled.

"I don't like other omegas approaching me so much, yet I like me so much."

"Then I'll try my best to solve it for you."

A low, seductive and sexy voice with a hint of reluctance.

The light next to the bed was turned off, and the strong mint smell in the room was mixed with a weak sweet smell.

One layer after another.

Like the waves in the sea, they are constantly rolling, undulating, and lapping at the shore.

It lasted until almost dawn.

Then he returned to peace.

Nan Yi slept until the afternoon. The soreness all over his body and the dry and slightly sore glands made him languid in bed and unable to get up.