Chapter 85- Nan Zhai people have moved away long ago!

"And this, Brother Zhang bought it specially for Xiao Siyi a few days ago."

Ling Ran took out a box, which contained a small gold lock and a pair of bracelets with small bells.

Nan Yi took it and said hoarsely: "Thank you."

"What are you thankful for as a family? Otherwise we won't go back tonight and just rest here for the night."

"No dad, let Yiyi bring Xiaobao to accompany you when the weather gets warmer." The slightly tipsy alpha said in a low voice.

"good."

..................

"I won't go to work tomorrow, and I'll go home with you to get the household registration. From now on, you will be mine."

The drunken alpha's voice was alluring, and he hugged Nan Yi tightly while sleeping, and his breath tickled the back of his neck as he spoke.

Scratching it on the heart caused a beating.

"Yeah." He hummed softly from his nose.

He Yushen took Nan Yi out early in the morning.

Today's driver was Xiao Wang. Xiao Wang, who knew the way, didn't ask Nan Yi how to get there and drove quietly all the way.

The weather was dry and cold, and the car windows were not open. Nan Yi kept staring out the window in a daze.

Returning to her former home again, Nan Yi didn't know how to describe her mood. She no longer had the cautious and nervous expectation.

He no longer cares what Nan Zhai Min thinks of him.

"Wife." He Yushen leaned close to Nan Yi's body and held the somewhat cold hands.

Nan Yi came back to his senses and turned his head to look at the alpha.

"What are you doing? What are you thinking about?"

Nan Yi shook his head: "Nothing."

"Then why do you have such a sad face? We have to go and get the certificate first in a while. It doesn't look good with a sad face."

"ah!"

Nan Yi was really surprised. He said in confusion: "It's not..."

"You need to have a certificate before registering." He Yushen pinched his cheek gently.

The fair skin turned pink and tender with a gentle pinch, and the fingertips with sharp bones rubbed gently on Nan Yi's face.

He Yushen pulled the person into his arms and rested his chin on the omega's soft head.

"Nan Yi, let's hold a new wedding. This time, please invite everyone here to witness our happiness."

Alpha's unique voice came from the top of his head, a deep voice with gentleness.

Nan Yi moved into his arms and wrapped his hands around He Yushen's waist.

Nan Yi refused: "No more."

Nan Yi doesn't need others to witness his happiness. He doesn't care at all about other people's thoughts and opinions.

As long as the person he likes and cares about likes him as much as he likes himself, Nan Yi will be satisfied.

He has a family, a lover, and He Siyi.

enough.

"What's going on?" He Yushen held Nan Yi's head with his palms and asked him to look up.

"I just want you to have me in your heart."

The omega obediently raised his head, his eyes sparkling with excitement, which made people's hearts flutter.