Chapter 15- He is going on a business trip

The alpha who had already sat down raised his eyebrows and glanced at He Yushen who was sitting beside him.

Liu Yue: "You don't go out much? You want to hide your beauty in a golden house."

"The little omega is so cute. If he can't talk, he will lose a lot of fun."

Nan Yi:............?

He Yushen raised his eyes coldly and frowned at Liu Yue, who was smiling.

"After measuring it, go back."

Liu Yue clicked her tongue twice.

He stood up gracefully: "Let's go."

"See you next time, little cutie." Liu Yue turned around, passed by Nan Yi and raised her hand to touch his face, but Nan Yi didn't react for a moment.

By the time the blush spread on his face, Liu Yue had already left the door.

After Liu Yue left.

There were only two people sitting in the living room and Nan Yi. He didn't dare to look directly at the man on the sofa yet.

He Yushen: "What are you standing for? Come here."

The movement to turn around stopped, and Nan Yi looked at He Yushen in surprise.

Those deep eyes stared at him calmly, unable to see clearly the emotions inside. Nan Yi clenched her palms, and her fingertips were squeezed and turned a little white.

He slowly approached the people on the sofa and sat next to He Yushen.

He Yushen said nothing or moved, and Nan Yi secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Song Jing: "Brother Shen, I heard from dad that you are going on a business trip."

He Yushen looked at the people on the side and said softly "Hmm".

After Nan Yi sat down, he didn't look at the two of them. He just silently took out his mobile phone and quietly flipped through the comics he had been chasing for a long time.

Nan also likes comics and fictional characters.

The person next to him lowered his head quietly and obediently, with his delicate, white and slender neck, and just looking at it, he seemed to smell the sweet smell of toffee.

He Yushen's eyes darkened a little.

Song Jing kept looking at He Yushen silently, gritting his teeth secretly with a dark face.

"How many days will we have to go?" She said in a sweet and reluctant tone.

He Yushen: "One week."

As He Yushen spoke, his eyes still fell on the little omega next to him.

Seeing that Nan Yi remained motionless, his eyes darkened again.

The person who was sitting lazily stood up, and Nan Yi raised his head in confusion.

"Go up and pack your bags."

Confused, cold eyes and dark eyes looked at each other, Nan Yi pointed at himself slowly.

Did He Yushen ask him to clean up for him?

Song Jing: "Brother Shen, I'll do it. Mr. Nan doesn't understand your habits."

"If you don't understand, just learn. I don't support idle people."

Nan Yi raised his head slightly, and the living room fell into deathly silence.

Seeing that Nan Yi still didn't move for a while, He Yushen let out an irritated "tsk" and pulled him up roughly.

"I don't want that set."