Chapter 98- Brother, I'm sorry

How could Nanzhi not know that Lin Qiuchi was not worth it, that dedicated and passionate man?

In addition to Nazhi, he has had many lovers.

He also persuaded himself many times to give up Lin Qiuchi and the alpha he fell in love with at first sight. But I always think that maybe tomorrow, he will like me a little more.

Even at all costs, he would allow himself to have a little alpha with him, imagining that he was the protagonist of a TV series, and with the connection, he would always get the attention of the alpha.

But how could fantasy be reality? It only made Lin Qiuwu hate him even more, as a thoughtful person. Together with Lin Yunjian, because of having an Omega father like him, he couldn't get the father's love from an alpha.

"Daddy."

Lin Yunjian, who was on the bed, may have sensed the depressed mood of the omega's father, so she put her hand on his face and shouted softly.

Nanzhi kissed Lin Yunjian's hand gently to comfort the little alpha.

Nan Yi subconsciously moved closer to Nazhi.

He felt sorry for Nanzhi at this time.

"You go out, it's getting late, Jian Jian is going to sleep."

Nanzhi didn't look in Nan Yi's direction. With Nan Yi behind his back, his tone was slightly trembling. Nan Yi knew that he was crying.

"Daddy... be good... be good."

The little alpha, who had just learned some simple words, hurriedly rubbed his face with his little hands.

Nan Yi saw clearly the glistening water stain on one small hand.

Nan Yi was silent for a few seconds. When the body of the person on the bed was shaking a little, he started to turn around.

The closed ward clicked.

"Brother, I'm sorry."

With a choking sound as small as a mosquito, Nan Yi's movement to go out was paused.

He didn't know which thing Nanzhi was apologizing for. He didn't call for help when he saw himself drowning when he was seven years old, and he was apologizing for so many years of bad words.

Nan Yi stood still, but did not speak. He was not the Holy Mother, nor was he a generous person. He was just Nan Zhi. He could never hate her, but it didn't matter, and he couldn't say it either.

"What's wrong?"

He Yushen, who had been waiting outside the door, heard the door knock and walked over in a few steps. As soon as his hand touched Nan Yi's body, he noticed the tension in his back.

"Did he say something about you?"

The alpha's eyes and the cold blade coldly swept over Nanzhi on the bed in the room.

The person with his back to the door hugged the little alpha tightly, his body as thin as Nan Yi's was shaking.

"No, he gave me the real estate certificate and we went back."

Nan Yi's tone was very light and a little dull.

The words "brother" and apology did not bring joy, but my mood became even heavier.

"Are you really okay? You promised me you wouldn't hide anything from me."

Nan Yi was forced to raise his head and look into those deep and worried eyes.

"Really not. How about we go back and have a detailed chat with you." Nan Yi put her arms around He Yushen's waist and acted coquettishly.

At this moment, he also felt that he was lucky to have met such a good alpha.