Chapter 43- Go to the hospital

When Hu Wen went out, he closed the door and there were only two people left in the room.

A few seconds later, a sleepy voice whispered: "Knead me again."

Nan Yi knelt on the bed again, and after relaxing his tense nerves, he realized that He Yushen was only wearing a bath towel.

Strong waist and abdomen, massive abdominal muscles and chest muscles.

Nan Yi stopped his hand in mid-air and glanced upward at the strong chest muscles.

Alpha lay back comfortably on the pillow, staring at the small red ears between the tips of his hair in a daze.

The next second, the omega stood up.

?.

Nan Yi found He Yushen's pajamas, threw them on the bed and turned away.

The person on the bed was stunned.

The low and sexy voice sounded again: "It's not like I've never seen him before, why are you so shy? I pressed the button like this just now."

There was the sound of cloth behind her, and after the mattress bounced, Nan Yi slowly turned his head.

"I'll take you to see it when I have time." He Yushen said.

The hand on his stomach paused for a moment, and the head nodded downward.

Nan Yi rubbed it for more than ten minutes. Before He Yushen fell asleep, he reached out and grabbed the hands on his stomach.

"Stop pressing it and go to sleep."

Even though it was a soft bed, her feet were still numb after kneeling for too long. Nan Yi lay down on the pillow and slowly straightened her legs.

He Yuse stared at the head under his creaking nest in confusion, which was a little funny.

He hugged the person naturally, stretched out his long legs and kicked the quilt over Nan Yi to cover him, and then kept his legs pressed against the person, enclosing the person in his arms.

"Turn off the lights."

The alpha's eyes were closed tightly, Nan Yi raised his head slightly, his thin lips had some color, he stretched out a hand from the quilt, the bedroom was dark.

........................

In the middle of the night, He Yushen was awakened by the twisting body in his arms and the hoarse "Ahhh" sound. He opened his eyes in confusion. He could no longer smell the toffee-flavored pheromones in the room, and the person in his arms was still there. He kept digging into his arms.

Even his hands were tightening his pajamas, and his head was digging into his neck.

Having nightmares again?

He Yushen patted the omega's thin back and released some soothing pheromones.

With alpha's pheromones, the little guy in his arms gradually became calmer and his breathing became even.

Before He Yushen went out in the morning, Nan Yi followed him to the door of the living room, the alpha's lips slightly raised.

"Don't send me away, it's cold outside."

He turned his head, and the person behind him was typing with his head down. He thought Nan Yi had something to say to him, so he waited deliberately.

Nan Yi finally summoned up the courage to hand the phone to He Yushen.

【Can you give me an empty room】

Even the words are still written carefully.

Jian Mei frowned slightly, and He Yushen was a little confused. Sleeping in separate rooms? What does Omega want to do?