Chapter 45- I don't want him to see Nan Zhi

He Yushen got off work a little late today. The people under him revised a plan four or five times but failed to get it right. He got angry in the company.

It was already nine o'clock when I got home from get off work.

Omega, who usually stayed in his small office at this point, was still sitting on the sofa in the living room in a daze.

"Why haven't you gone upstairs yet?"

Hearing his voice, the dazed person trembled like a frightened rabbit and turned his head hesitantly in his own direction.

Those cold eyes blinked, a little confused and cute.

"Have you eaten?" He Yushen asked again.

He sat next to Nan Yi, put his arm around Nan Yi's shoulders naturally, and spoke softly.

The omega in his arms shook his head obediently, tilting his soft head towards his neck and shoulders.

The eyebrows were slightly raised, Nan Yi was particularly well-behaved today.

"Did you wait for me to come with you?"

Nan Yi made He Yushen's breakfast, so the two of them naturally ate breakfast together. As long as He Yushen went to get off work normally at night, they would also have dinner together.

Nan Yi didn't nod or shake his head, but the red tips of his ears betrayed his current mood.

The annoyance in the company was gone. He Yushen gently grabbed one of his hands and chuckled: "I know more and more how to please people."

He Yushen was in a good mood and served Nan Yi a lot of dishes for dinner.

Although Nan Yi was a little overwhelmed, he still ate all the dishes He Yushen brought to his stomach.

Nan Yi has never wanted much, just that someone cares about him. His family members who are related by blood have never taken him seriously.

And He Yushen, who could abandon himself at any time, gave him care and tenderness.

"I won't go to work tomorrow. I'll go to the hospital with you to get the test report. It's already out."

When sleeping, Nan Yi huddled in the warm embrace, placing his hands gently on the alpha's chest, feeling He Yushen's body temperature and heartbeat.

He wanted to be held in such a gentle embrace forever.

Accompanied by He Yushen, Nan Yi came to the hospital again.

"Mr. Nan's symptoms are not bad and he can be cured easily, but it will take a long time, ranging from 3 to 9 months, maybe longer."

The old doctor with some gray hair on his temples held a test report that Nan Yi couldn't understand in his skinny hands. His eyes were very focused, as if he was looking at some rare treasure.

Nan Yi's eyes widened in disbelief, and his fingers trembled slightly with excitement. He didn't have much hope. He had been silent for more than ten years, and he thought that this would be the end of his life.

"How long is longer?" He Yushen asked.

"This is uncertain, it depends on the recovery."

"Don't worry, Mr. Nan's condition is not too bad and he will be able to speak normally in up to 9 months."

"If you two want treatment, please make an appointment in advance. Our hospital will develop a surgical plan based on each patient's condition. The surgical fee ranges from 100,000 to 200,000 to 300,000."