Extra- Is Nan Zhi Happy? (2)

The night after returning home, Nanzhi had a dream, a terrifying nightmare.

He dreamed that in his previous life, he married He Yushen according to Nan Zhai Min's request.

He Yushen married him, but didn't like him. The two of them had always treated each other with respect, just like partners. They would pretend to be in a good relationship when attending events.

He knew that He Yushen just needed an omega with the title of Mrs. He, it didn't matter who it was.

In the dream, it was the day he met Lin Qiu Cuan, one year after getting married.

At the charity event that night, He Yushen took Nanzhi to the party as usual.

It happened that her brother, with whom she had always been in a good relationship, was nearby and was taken to the event by Nanzhi.

Later, Nanzhi regretted taking Nanyi to participate in that event countless times, but she felt at ease because Nanyi had gained happiness.

Obviously they have the same face, but He Yushen and the alpha who shines like a star in the crowd both fall in love at first sight with the somewhat submissive Nan Yi.

But Nanzhi didn't know this at the time. He just fell in love with the shining stars and the alpha named Lin Qiucu without any expectation.

Like a revolving lantern, everything that happened in the previous life went through his mind.

Under He Yushen's thoughtful care, Nan Yi was taken to the villa naturally. In the end, they communicated with each other, and the identical twins exchanged identities without knowing it.

As for Nanzhi, she married her favorite alpha under Nanyi's name.

Lin Qiu, who had completely opposite fate to Nan Yi who was married in this life, did not marry his beloved omega and vented all his dissatisfaction on Nan Zhi.

Finally, on a rainy night, Nanzhi bumped into Alpha and his lover at home. Not only did he not have the right to question him as the palace official, he was kicked out of the villa.

I can't remember whether it was the rain or the tears. The last thing that blurred my eyes was the van running over my body.

His legs were broken and bright red blood stained the ground. The driver escaped and his cell phone was smashed. He lay on the cold ground, ending his twenty-three years of life.

At that moment, he hated He Yushen for not loving her and marrying him again. He hated Nan Yi for finding happiness and capturing Lin Qiu's love. He also hated Lin Qiu for being passionate but unfeeling towards him.

In my previous life, I was in severe pain, unconscious little by little, until I completely lost consciousness.

When Nanzhi woke up, his body was covered in cold sweat, his breathing was rapid, and his bones were broken, and his whole body felt cramps as if he had just experienced it. His pupils were dilated, desperate in the night when it was so dark that he could not clearly see what was going on in the room.

There was only one voice in his head, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to die in such pain.

After sitting there for ten minutes, his stiff and immobile body slowly recovered. He fumbled out of bed, his legs so weak that he kept trembling. He held on to the wall and walked into the bathroom with difficulty.

I have had this kind of dream countless times since my rebirth.

He didn't know when it would be the end, maybe he would have to wait until the day when Lin Qiu fell in love with her by mistake.