Chapter 30- Drunk Alpha

Yin Feng finished his meal and said goodbye to Nan Yi.

He said it was already eleven o'clock and he could go back to deliver his work.

As for Nan Yi, he also returned to the bedroom.

There was still laughter and laughter outside, and Nan Yi couldn't sleep, so he looked through the few messages from his fans.

Quiet's slender body was lying on the bed, and from the two little feet sliding in the air, it was enough to tell that the omega was in a pretty good mood.

As time passed, the noise outside gradually became blurred.

Omega maintained his prone position, breathing softly evenly.

One o'clock

There were not many people left in the front yard of the villa.

The cake in the living room was moved to the front yard at some point and a corner was dug out.

Surrounded by small stars-like lights, balloons, flowers, and long tables.

Desserts, fruit, expensive wine.

The youthful birthday party was set off by warm orange lights, and the atmosphere was full, enough to show the care of the person who arranged it.

At the edge and corner, alpha is sitting in the corner. In dim light, the facial contour of alpha is not clear.

Alpha has been silent, as if silently melting into the dark night.

But the aura that exudes nobility is hard to ignore.

There were not many people left on the bench, and the few remaining omegas still kept their eyes on the alphas in the corner from time to time.

"It's getting late tonight, I'm a little sleepy."

Song Jing yawned and drooped his eyelids.

"Then we'll leave first."

After hearing his words, several people on the side also put down their wine glasses.

After Song Jing saw off several people, he returned to the courtyard.

He Yushen, who had been sitting in the corner, looked at An Jing, but when he got closer, he found that there was a hint of drunkenness in his cold eyes.

Alpha's eyes were still a bit confused.

Next to him, Yan An was drunk and unconscious.

At this time, Yan An tilted his head, the broken hair on his forehead covered his closed eyes, the corners of his unusually sharp mouth were pursed tightly, and his light but just eyebrows were slightly wrinkled together.

"He Yushen...drink again..."

Song Jing:............................

On the small table between the two chairs, there were a dozen empty bottles of wine poured out.

Even a few omegas couldn't finish a bottle of such strong wine.

The two alphas regarded it as beer and competed for their drinking capacity.

Song Jing glanced at Yan An with disgust and sent a message to the security guard, asking him to help Yan An back to the guest room of the villa.

When there were only two people left outside, he walked to the silent He Yushen and helped him up.

"Don't go to the bedroom...he's asleep..."

A hoarse and magnetic voice sounded from his ears. Song Jing's hand holding the alpha froze, unwillingness flashing in his eyes.