Chapter 9- He is his own alpha

After He Yushen finished speaking, the Omega beneath him seemed not to have heard what he said, but just stared at him blankly with a pair of tearful eyes.

Feeling aggrieved and pitiful for the omega, He Yushen's eyes became a little cloudy. He looked at the bright red lips and lowered his head.

Nan Yi was so frightened that he turned his head to the side in a hurry.

He Yushen paused, his eyes regained clarity, he frowned, stood up and walked out the door with a cold face.

Nan Yi stood up in shock, and the door was slammed shut with a "Peng" sound.

After sitting on the bed for a long time, Nan Yi climbed into the quilt and covered his head. There were pheromones left by alpha on the quilt, and Nan Yi felt at ease inexplicably.

That night, He Yushen did not return to the bedroom.

Nan Yi only found out in the morning that there were no wrinkles on the pillow next to him.

Having just woken up, he just stared at the ceiling and was stunned for a while, confirming once again that he was in a strange place.

After getting up and washing up briefly, he went downstairs. In the living room, Song Jing was sitting at the dining table eating breakfast.

As for the sprained foot last night, it was bandaged and wearing shorts. There were extra circles of bandages on the straight white legs, making it difficult not to see it.

Nan Yi didn't feel guilty, just glanced at it, then continued to walk downstairs, sat down at the dining table, and ate his breakfast quietly.

Song Jing snorted coldly when he saw him.

Nan Yi ignored him.

"It's quite pitiful to be your brother, to have his marriage robbed by an inferior omega brother." Song Jing looked at Nan Yi across from him with a sarcastic face.

Nan Yi always just ate his food quietly.

"But it seems that your brother is not destined to achieve such a high level."

"As for you?" Song Jing glanced at Nan Yi with disgust.

"If you hadn't used pheromones to lure you, and Brother Shen was in the susceptible period, how could he have marked you as a low-quality omega?"

Nan Yi raised his eyes and gave Song Jing a cold look.

Song Jing kept stressing about his inferior omega, but Nan Yi didn't care about it for a long time. Because of the inferior quality, he had suffered countless unfair treatment since childhood. It was just a few indifferent words, and he just pretended not to hear it. .

After eating, he put down the tableware, stood up, turned around and walked out.

Song Jing rested his feet for about a week. As long as the housekeeper was not around, he would change his words and sarcastically mock Nan Yi every day.

He Yushen also never came back, maybe because of work, or because he raised an oemga outside.

Nan Yi only eats and sleeps every day, and he is almost getting moldy in the villa.

On this day, Song Jing finally took off the bandage on his foot and went to school. Nan Yi stared at his back with envy as he went out.

After he was forced to replace his younger brother, Nan Zhai Min withdrew from college after only half a semester. Nan Yi has always been regretful.

After staring at Song Jing's back, Nan Yi turned around in despair after getting into the car and leaving.

At noon, Nan Yi left the villa and invited the driver to drop him off.