Chapter 96- The person in the hospital is Nan Zhi

He moved the chair he had just brought out to hold the roses on, into the room, and admired the roses again.

The bright red flowers and deep blue sky, slightly blown by the wind, form a beautiful spring scenery.

Nan Yi wanted to take out his cell phone, only to realize that he had no pocket and his cell phone was in the living room.

"Ma'am, there's a call."

Just as he was about to go downstairs, the housekeeper had already gone upstairs with his cell phone that kept ringing.

"Whose?" He Yushen asked casually.

"have no idea."

Nan Yi clicked the call directly: "Hello."

"Nan Yi! Even if you don't like me and my mother very much, how could you do this to my father!"

The sharp words of rebuke came from the mobile phone, and it was Nan Xin who had always been aloof.

Nan Yi:......................

"And that villain from Nanzhi who does one thing on the outside but another behind the scenes! You two are equally disgusting!"

"Xinxin! Speak to your brother properly! Let's get down to business." came the voice of Nan Zhaimin angrily scolding Nan Xin.

Nan Yi frowned and took the phone away in disgust, then hung up and blocked her, all at once.

"Isn't He Yushen back yet?"

Nan Yi didn't worry about the phone call and just asked the housekeeper.

The butler shook his head.

He Yushen took Xiaobao to see Ling Ran early in the morning, while Nan Yi stayed at home. Unexpectedly, it was already noon and He Yushen hadn't come back yet.

However, Xiaobao's two grandfathers have not seen Xiaobao for a week, and they would not let Xiaobao come back so early.

Anyway, he couldn't wait for the two of them for a while, so he simply went to his private room and started drawing.

Recently, I can barely finish updating it once a week, and the comics are coming to an end. Nan Yi's virtual account on the Internet has gained a lot more fans.

Even his comics have become a little popular. The things he likes are being done very well, and Nan Yi can't help but feel a little proud.

Nearing the afternoon, Nan Yi still didn't wait to congratulate Yushen. Instead, he waited for a call from alpha and asked anxiously and worriedly.

"Wife, what's wrong with you!"

Nan Yi, who just answered the phone:?

"What's wrong?"

"Hu Wen said he just saw you in the hospital. You weren't feeling well there. Why didn't you tell me? Be good. I'm on the way now. I'll get to the hospital right away."

Nan Yi:! ! !

"I'm not in the hospital?"

Before saving the newly drawn comics, Nan Yi, who was originally sitting, suddenly stood up, and the stool fell back to the ground with a "Peng" sound.

"It's Nanzhi! Why is he in the hospital? Help me keep him."

Nan Yi, who was already panicking, ran out the door wearing slippers.

He was afraid that he wouldn't see Nanzhi this time, and he didn't know how long it would be before he saw him again.

"Okay, come here slowly and let Xiao Wang pick you up."