Chapter 108- Very happy and in love

A week after Xiaobao was able to call daddy, he learned to call grandpa again.

I also learned a new word "Cheche."

It was the toy car He Yushen bought him that even Nan Yi could fit in.

After knowing that he liked "cars", He Zhanglingran bought him a dozen toy cars and put them in his old house. He Siyi was tempted by "cars" and clamored to go to his old house every day.

He Siyi is difficult to lead when he can walk, and his walking is still unstable. Nan Yi has to keep an eye on him all the time to fear that he will fall.

With Ling Ran and He Zhang looking after him, Nan Yi could breathe a little more, which made him happy to take Xiao Bao to his old house.

Because of the little guy, Nan Yi gradually felt that he had integrated into this big family.

Another half month later, Nan Yi taught Xiaobao to call her grandma.

After hearing the milky "grandma" called out from Xiaobao's mouth, Nan Yi was so excited that night that she couldn't sleep.

This winter has been cold, but Nan Yi can't wait for next spring to arrive.

He took advantage of He Yushen's weekend break to take the whole family with him to a place he hadn't been to for a long time.

The car passed by a flower shop, and Nan Yi got out of the car and bought a bouquet of flowers that he thought his mother would like, a bouquet of light yellow orchids.

The orchid, which represents elegance, is Nan Yi's fantasy about her mother who has never seen her before.

His mother must be a very gentle and elegant omega.

He Yushen also hugged a bouquet of snow-white chrysanthemums.

It snowed rarely in City A. It was like rain falling, and the snow that melted when it hit the ground did not get white hair.

After parking the car at a remote cemetery on the outskirts of city a, the little omega who was held in Nan Yi's arms looked up curiously when he got off the car.

I saw a big snowflake falling on my forehead with my own eyes, feeling a chill.

"Daddy." The little omega shouted.

Nan Yi, who was looking at the cemetery in deep thought, didn't notice his shout.

The little omega coquettishly pulled the clothes on daddy Omega's chest.

"Daddy, daddy!" Every time He Siyi called Nan Yi, as long as he didn't get a response, he would keep pulling Nan Yi and shouting until Nan Yi responded to him.

"What's wrong, little crybaby."

"ah.."

The little guy who didn't know how to talk about snow pointed at the snowflakes flying in the sky like cotton wool.

Nan Yi chuckled and did not explain to He Siyi that the little omega was still too young and could learn these things slowly.

"Baby, be good, daddy will take you to see grandma right away."

"grandmother?"

"Yes, grandma."

He Yushen got out of the car behind the two little guys and stood quietly next to the omega. He reached out and took the orchid bouquet from his hand first, allowing Nan Yi to hold Xiaobao effortlessly.

Nan Yi hugged the person and walked forward, and he followed the omega quietly.

After a while, Nan Yi stopped, Xiaobao was put on the ground by him, and the orchid in He Yushen's hand was taken away.