Chapter 44- Nan Zhi is back!

After returning that day, He Yushen became busy again, and Nan Yi didn't know when to get the test report.

I have been absentmindedly drawing these past few days, and this week's content was only completed on the last day.

He would always think of the half of the face passing by the hospital door, and it was impossible to be dazzled.

He decided to go home and see for himself.

Nan also went out in the afternoon. There was clearly some warm sunshine when he went out, but when he arrived at the door of his house, it started to rain lightly.

"Ma'am, is this here?"

Nan Yi nodded, opened the car door and got out of the car.

The decoration of the home has changed. The duplex door seems to be much taller, and there are two more stone lions in front of the door.

I remember that there was no such thing as the day I left.

It seems that Nan Zhai Min's business must be very good recently and he has made a lot of money.

When the people in the driver's seat saw him getting out of the car, they quickly followed him and held an umbrella. Such a light drizzle could not actually get anyone wet.

Nan Yi bought a lot of gifts and spent most of his balance, but fortunately, his salary will be paid in half a month.

"Madam, let me help you get it in."

Xiao Wang held an umbrella and wanted to take some from Nan Yi's hand.

Nan Yi smiled and shook his head.

He didn't invite Xiao Wang to go in with him, selfishly not wanting outsiders to see him being disliked.

There is also an additional swimming pool and a fish pond added to the yard. It is the vision of the people of Nanzhai that is as strange as ever.

There was laughter and laughter in the house. The door of the living room was open. Nan Yi went up the two steps and was stunned when he saw the scene inside clearly.

In addition to Xu Fang, a resident of Nanzhai, and her little omega half-sister, there was one more person.

It is Nanzhi that has disappeared for a long time.

That face, which was the same as Nan Yi's but lively and pure, made Nan Yi's expression change.

The one I saw in the hospital that day was Nanzhi! He was not wrong.

My feet felt like lead, and my steps through the door became heavy.

"Hey, why is Xiaoyi back?"

A sharp female voice, Xu Fang, who was the first to see Nan Yi, was the first to speak.

Because of her words, everyone looked towards the door.

"What bad luck!" Sixteen-year-old Nan Xin had a look of disgust on her face, and her words were unconcealed. She really hadn't learned Xu Fang's coy manner.

Nan Yi walked into the room and handed the gift in his hand to the servant beside him.

More than ten seconds later, there was still no answer, and even a servant was ignoring Nan Yi.

"Why are you back!" Nan Zhai Min's face darkened, and his tone contained no joy for the child's return, only disgust.

Nan Yi just silently put all the gifts he brought on the chair.

"Brother is back." Nanzhi smiled and even stood up excitedly.

Nan Yi just frowned slightly and glanced at his twin brother.