Chapter 101- Hu YuShen pretends to be sick

The weather has been hot recently, and the omega at home has a bad appetite. Before going to Nan Yi's mother's house, He Yushen took the omega to a delicious restaurant and specially ordered some appetizers.

After dinner, he took Nan Yi back to his previous home.

The two of them had already arrived half an hour early, and saw Nanzhi waiting alone in front of the gate from a distance.

On a sultry day, even though he was hiding in the shade, he still sweated a little on his forehead.

"Why are you here so early?"

Nan Yi got out of the car first before He Yushen could drive for him.

"It's okay anyway, so I came over in advance."

Since what happened in the hospital, Nanzhi's attitude towards Nanyi can be said to have changed, although his tone is still very calm.

He Yushen glanced coldly at Nanzhi who was standing under the shade of the tree, then his eyes fell on Nanyi and said softly: "Go in first, I called a few people over, and they will throw away whatever they don't want later. "

Nan Yi turned around and saw four or five betas in black suits getting out of the car. No wonder the car was following them.

After such a long time, Nan Yi could still think of those days when he returned here.

The closed and low self-esteem self has become a thing of the past.

Nan Zhaimin's family didn't leave much behind, but Nan Yi still asked the betas to throw away everything except the furniture in the house.

Along with his few old belongings, they are not worth commemorating anyway.

Nan Yi originally thought that when Nan Zhi came back, he had something to pick up, but after entering the door, he didn't know where he went.

Nan Yi didn't go to him. He didn't resent Nan Zhi, but he knew they couldn't go back to their childhood.

"Madam, do you want to throw this away?"

"Throw it away."

Nan Yi was sitting in the living room, not even looking at what beta was holding.

There is no need to keep all the items in this villa.

He Yushen also had no idea where he was. He was just going to the toilet, so why did he disappear all of a sudden?

Knowing that the alpha must not have left the villa, Nan Yi stood up again after not sitting for long.

And Nanzhi, who Nanyi had not seen, was standing in front of the fish pond in the backyard of the villa.

He Yushen walked towards Nanzhi, who had been standing quietly next to the fish pond for a long time, and stood at a distance not too far or too close.

He said in a cold and steady tone: "What do you want to do by taking advantage of his soft heart to gain his forgiveness?"

The man who had been in a daze came back to his senses, and the tips of his hanging fingers moved slightly. He Yushen just said...forgive. Is a person like him still worthy of forgiveness?

He doesn't deserve forgiveness.

"I didn't want to do anything."

With a deep and cold gaze, looking at the thin back, He Yushen examined the credibility of Nanzhi's words.

He said with some disgust: "Stop appearing in front of him in the future. Just based on the bad words you have said to him all the time, you should stay away from him."