Chapter 41- It feels good to be cared about

It took more than an hour to eat the hot pot. When we stopped, it was already dark. Yan An stood up while feeling his bulging belly.

"Thank you sister-in-law for your hospitality. I'll leave first."

After being called sister-in-law so many times, Nan Yi was still a little shy and her face turned red.

After Yan An left, Nan Yi followed He Yushen like a little follower. He wanted to hand over the phone several times but could not make up his mind.

The worst he could do was to have He Yushen say a few words without any pain. He sat on the bed and comforted himself for a long time. Finally, after He Yushen came out of the shower, he mustered up the courage to step forward.

The person who came out of the bathroom was only wearing a bath towel. His hair was a little wet, and there were water droplets at the end of his hair, which could not be seen dripping on the bath towel.

"Blow your head."

After Nan Yi was slightly startled, he carefully blew He Yushen's hair.

This is Nan Yi's first time blowing someone's hair.

He held the hair dryer far away, for fear of burning He Yushen.

"The wind has dropped."

He Yushen's tone was a bit weak, and there was a slight sweat on his forehead when he just left the bathroom. Nan Yi just thought it was water droplets caused by the water mist in the bathroom.

But as he was blowing the alpha's head, he accidentally touched his forehead, and felt a coldness coming from his fingertips. The coldness made him shiver.

He Yushen didn't like to turn on the air conditioner that was too warm, but it was still a normal temperature, so it wouldn't be so cold after taking a bath.

Nan Yi suddenly felt something was wrong. He put down the hair dryer and bent down to check.

He Yushen's face was suddenly paler than before, and he was pressing his stomach with one hand.

Nan Yi suddenly remembered what Butler Song told him the night he left, that He Yushen had a stomach problem.

Thinking of the spicy hot pot and the pot of tea tonight, Nan Yi was a little anxious.

He wanted to ask He Yushen how he was doing now, but he couldn't speak. He could only walk up to He Yushen and squat down to look up at him.

Not only was his face pale, but his thin red lips were also tightly pressed, without a trace of blood.

"Why don't you blow?" a weaker voice.

Nan Yi was completely panicked, and without thinking, his right hand touched the pale but still handsome face again.

The soft touch made the alpha startled because of the severe pain.

He raised his eyes to look at Nan Yi. The Omega, whose eyes were a little red and whose face was worried, was squatting in front of him, with the white and soft hand still on his face.

The omega's bright red mouth opened anxiously, but he seemed to have forgotten that he couldn't speak and only made a few small hoarse "ahhh" sounds.

If this little mouth could speak, it would definitely be full of worry and concern.

The pursed lips were slightly raised.

He in turn reassured: "Don't worry, go ask the housekeeper to call the doctor."

His words seemed to give Nan Yi a critical blow, and he hurriedly stood up and ran out.

He Yu pressed deeply on his stomach and threw his head back.