Chapter 100- He YuShen, are you a dog?

The weather was hot in summer, so Nan Yi harvested a small bunch of dried flowers on the balcony and placed them on the bedside.

The manga, which has already come to an end, is still not finished after all this time.

Nan Yi didn't tell He Yushen about taking Xiaobao to the hospital alone that day.

Xiaobao also started to eat some mashed potatoes and boiled porridge. He Yushen would hold Xiaobao excitedly every time he came back, and patiently wanted to teach Xiaobao to call him daddy.

"Xiaobao, call daddy, ba... daddy..."

"He's still so young, it's still early."

"My little baby is so smart, he must speak earlier than other children."

Nan Yi shook his head helplessly. When He Yushen took Xiaobao with him to rest, he would go upstairs to catch up on his manuscripts.

He Yushen, who was holding the little omega, noticed that he wanted to get up and reached out to stop his waist.

"I only have two days off a week, so just stay with me more."

Xiaobao, who was still in He Yushen's arms just now, was stuffed into Nan Yi's arms, and his waist was tightly restrained.

"I've been interrupting my updates lately."

"We'll continue after I get to work."

"I have to take Xiaobao with me." Nan Yi couldn't get away, so he could only lie down in the alpha's arms.

"He is very happy to let Dad Ling and the others take care of him for two days a week."

Nan Yi really couldn't refuse He Yushen's proposal, but it seemed like a good idea.

"Um."

He responded softly and spent the day in the alpha's arms with the little baby in his arms.

It had been more than half a month since He Yushen's last business trip, and Nan Yi guessed that Yun Luo had returned.

Because yesterday, he saw Lin Qiucu in the garden again. The person who had not seen any trace of him even when Nanzhi took Lin Yunjian to the hospital, actually appeared again.

"Is Yunluo back?" Nan Yi asked.

"Well, I just came back yesterday."

Nan Yi frowned slightly. Yun Luo had just come back yesterday, and Lin Qiu accidentally appeared in this villa area again. His purpose was really clear.

Nan Yi had to admit that Lin Qiucu really liked Yunluo, otherwise the little alpha's name wouldn't be Lin Yunjian, just like what Nanzhi said.

But in that case, Nanzhi and Lin Yunjian would not get the alpha's love.

"However, he has resigned, but he has not yet found a suitable replacement for his position, so he will stay in the company for a while."

"What! Resigned?"

Nan Yi raised his head and looked back at He Yushen in surprise.

"Well, he was just here to help me. There is a branch of his family in City A, and he will manage it." He Yushen explained.

"Then will he move away?" Nan Yi asked again.

"Probably not for the time being. This place is quite suitable for his aesthetics." He Yushen said it without thinking.

Nan Yi:........................

"You know." A dissatisfied murmur fell into He Yushen's ears. He was slightly startled, his eyes instantly softened, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly.